S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just out of curiosity does anyone have all the z fighters? Do you have a group shot? I'm trying to think of good posing ideas.

This is my actual set up!!! I have more shots on: https://www.instagram.com/gary_garzon/

Captura de pantalla 2018-03-23 a la(s) 00.03.48.jpg

Just an FYI. This years Summer Tamashii Nations Event will be called Tamashii Comic-Con. It will be an exhibition of American comic/movie figures, so not sure what that means for DB this year :( It's unlikely they'll hold another Akiba event now until November.

main.jpg

This is my actual set up!!! I have more shots on: https://www.instagram.com/gary_garzon/

View attachment 400917

Nice! Seen a lot of great displays recently, awesome people!!

@Caped yeah I probably remember the black arc a bit too fondly. The ToP was cool for sure to see everyone in action, and finally see some cool female saiyans and more namekians. I guess the climax is just proving too generic for me.

@Crisis thats just a close up of the recent display I think.

One of the highlights of the tournament was seeing Freeza's ***** ass getting his **** rocked by Toppo :rock

Just an FYI. This years Summer Tamashii Nations Event will be called Tamashii Comic-Con. It will be an exhibition of American comic/movie figures, so not sure what that means for DB this year :( It's unlikely they'll hold another Akiba event now until November.

main.jpg

Rumors are there's something special going to be announced soon.

All I’m getting from that is that the emphasis will be on Marvel and the like but that doesn’t mean that their usual anime stuff won’t be present. It’s just that the focus won’t be on it, that’s all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What if Ultra Instinct, instead of just another simple hair recolor, the transformation was an actual physical transformation that made him look like this

FAEED7B0-9AF5-4611-929D-AF8DD43AC116.jpeg

Weren't those two shown at the con that SS4 debuted?
Yeah, but I think those have been sidelined. Fat Buu is the current Buu, so it makes sense to have him come first. The two situational Buu forms might stay on the back burner for a while.

Still, I could see them doing Kid Buu next. I’d like to say we’ll see a Super Buu at some point, but I personally won’t pick up the absorbed forms. I know there are a lot of people who fancy them though.

Back