S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice to see all these “Dragon Ball” figures from Tamashii. Definitely hope we get some more early series love along the way. Raditz and barefoot Goku could be a nice addition.

Hope to see some Super announcements soon!

So I guess this is mastered Ultra Instinct

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I guess this is mastered Ultra Instinct

Spoiler Spoiler:

You know, I was honestly expecting it to the form to be white haired.

The god forms represent levels of fire and heat.

SSG = Red Normal Flames
SSB = Blue Flames, hotter than regular
UI = White-blue Flames, the hottest on the planet.

I read about that theory back when SSG was first introduced and thought it was pretty awesome. Glad to see the thought that Tori put into that. As a Vegeta fan I’m sad but it’s not like I didn’t expect it. Looks like they’re gonna be able to reuse the SSG body mold for this figure one day

I’m not impressed... cuz we all know whenever DBS returns they’re going to give him yet another hair color transformation that’s even beyond that. It’s probably going to be purple

I dig it... Wasn't really expecting a dramatic change from "Omen" but the silver hair makes sense to me. Gives him a very masterful look imo and would probably look amazing on figures/statues with a metallic sheen.

So that Mastered UI figure/statue is supposed to come out next month according to the twitter account that first posted it... That's a pretty fast turn around for them. But I guess it makes sense. It seems they've been holding back UI merch for awhile. I'm gonna order that as soon as it goes up.

I dig it a lot. Makes sense why all the Banpresto products haven't been revealed yet.

Didn't Toriyama originally want white hair but decided not to since he already had Zamasu with the hair color?

The silver hair version would be a good final one tbh, asin, just the upper tier, let DB with Goku as a lead end. If they really wanna continue this IP at some point again, it'd be cool if it was a spinoff and we got back to lower power levels again. Cause it really doesn't matter much whether someone is powering up from ssg to ssb, or sayin to ssj, it's relative and it's always been awesome. You'd immediately think Trunks and Goten but combined they already get to ssj3...

Goku gained a “new form” & fully mastered it in less than 10 minutes

It woulda been amazing if it was Vegeta, especially given his emotional state during that beatdown he received from Jiren. I don’t feel Goku really earned it

Back