S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vegito 2.0 imo is a guaranteed along with Fused Zamasu. He only requires minor retooling and part swapping from existing 2.0 figures. Same with SSB Goku and Vegeta 2.0 in their normal attire. Their Whis outfits aren’t so certain but I think we’ll see them eventually

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomorrow we should start seeing Toy Fair leaks. Come on baby!!!

Talking about new DBZ toys have you guys seen these? Lol first time seeing them (actually it’s been monthS since I went to a TRU so give me a break). They remind me of the early 90’s mini figures

VhEuEuP.jpg

Hopefully SHF Dr. Wheelo & Big Green 2.0

Ironically Big Green 2.0 will be slightly shorter than the original, which was already too short, to accomodate SS3 Gokou 2.0 which is shorter than the 1.0 as well

Hey guys, so I'm thinking it's about time I invest in some detolfs. I found someone on the Facebook marketplace who is selling two for $30 each, but the problem is that the shelving looks kind of crappy (see the pics below) For those of you that have your displays in detolfs, would you be able to tell me a good material I could use that will hold my figures up safely, that won't cost an arm and a leg? I looked on ikeas site to see if I could just buy the shelf inserts but I didn't have any luck with that. Thanks!
dd4ead4af698ed799641a682954ddda3.jpg
64c3c9aa67c659b120b7c73e023e3b24.jpg
a10b375ec104c0e93fc1e2371780a839.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I agree, I've never seen a Detolf looking like that before. Plus it's probably covered in scuffs.

Also I'd consider getting more cabinets than you need atm, I bought some Detolfs a few years ago and then when I moved somewhere larger I had a nightmare getting some that were the same colour. Ikea has the annoying habit of tweaking their designs every once in a while, making it difficult to stay consistent if you buy stuff over time.

I wonder if they're going to sale that display once they release all the DB figures. The yellow base, the stands, the Dragonball back drops. I would love to have that

Toy-Fair-2018-Bluefin-Tamashii-DBZ-007.jpg

Toy-Fair-2018-Bluefin-Tamashii-DBZ-006.jpg

More over at Toyark. Unless they're saving for more reveals, doesn't seem like they're showing anything that we haven't already seen. :dunno

They’re showing Bulma again so that’s a good sign. I wonder if we’ll get Yamcha in his original thief outfit?

Back