S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People on youtube (i'm not gonna call out the channel names) are already starting to theorize & saying Vegeta's going to get a new form called "super saiyan god ultra instinct super saiyan"

when is this nonsense going to end?
I don’t think it’s Ultra Instinct anything. I think Vegeta has simply managed to fully unlock the potential of Super Saiyan Blue, something not even Goku has done yet.

It’s a lesser reward, but still a hefty power-up. Together, I think they might be able to beat Jiren now. And this gives Goku and Vegeta something to work towards. They can try teaching each other their new forms. Or not. I kind of just go with the flow.

Well.. I just got done catching up on the 2.0 collections. Not a big fan on Goku’s pants (lower leg part) compared to the 1.0 version. Now I’m waiting on Tien, hopefully I don’t have to bridge-buy the next batches lol.

I also want to ask you guys something though, do you think we will ever get a 2.0 frieza or 2.0 cell? Personally I don’t we will besides the PCE releases so how about Android 16? I sold mine awhile back but I’m wondering if I should pick him up again. As of right now the only 1.0 versions I still are only Broly and PCE Cell. I’m waiting on Frieza 1.5 next and having a high bet I’m sure we’ll get a new 2.0 or PCE on Android 17&18
In my humble opinion, the new pants design was much needed. The old ones were hideous, unless the figures were just standing there.

Also, I just recently got the Premium Color Cell. He’s a damn good figure. And he’s still available too. So, there’s that. The upcoming Premium Color Frieza is likely worth a grab too. I know I’m getting him.

My updated display :D

IMG_6668.jpg

Dope setup fam :goodpost:

I have my Shenron posed in a similar way. You think outside the box. A lot of other people's Shenrons I see have it posed in the "standard" position

FullSizeRender.jpg

Which is fine i guess. But it's always nice to see more creative poses that people can pull off

I don’t think it’s Ultra Instinct anything. I think Vegeta has simply managed to fully unlock the potential of Super Saiyan Blue, something not even Goku has done yet.

It’s a lesser reward, but still a hefty power-up. Together, I think they might be able to beat Jiren now. And this gives Goku and Vegeta something to work towards. They can try teaching each other their new forms. Or not. I kind of just go with the flow.

That's how I'm currently viewing it. Vegeta even said "****rot can have his Ultra Instinct!" and that Vegeta will defeat him in his own way. He was even able to get a hit on Jiren by simply analyzing his movements. I think it would be great for Vegeta to progress the powers of a Saiyan while Goku progresses that of a martial artist.

Well.. I just got done catching up on the 2.0 collections. Not a big fan on Goku’s pants (lower leg part) compared to the 1.0 version. Now I’m waiting on Tien, hopefully I don’t have to bridge-buy the next batches lol.

I also want to ask you guys something though, do you think we will ever get a 2.0 frieza or 2.0 cell? Personally I don’t we will besides the PCE releases so how about Android 16? I sold mine awhile back but I’m wondering if I should pick him up again. As of right now the only 1.0 versions I still are only Broly and PCE Cell. I’m waiting on Frieza 1.5 next and having a high bet I’m sure we’ll get a new 2.0 or PCE on Android 17&18

This is more than likely Tamashii's last attempt at Final Form Frieza. Perfect Cell is a different story. I wouldn't be surprised to see an Android 16 SDCC Exclusive down the line. Android 17 and 18 will be given their Tournament of Power attire rather than a Premium Color release.

I really want to see more DBS figures honestly. The old styles are still necessary, but there’s so many pivotal character designs coming out of the Super anime. These things are selling well enough to warrant more production, I assume?

I know I only started collecting them with the Awakening Goku. There were things holding me back, aesthetically, before then. I’d also had enough of the old lackluster Bandai lines and their poor quality.

All things considered, we probably do need a Bardock. And a Cooler. As well as the standard SSJ Broly (not the imposing LSSJ) with a non-transformed headsculpt, with the mind control band.

That's an outstanding Captain Ginyu custom. That reminds me of the Majin Vegeta custom drawing. I remember seeing the prototype and I was stunned how similar it looked to that drawing.

I also agree about more Dragon Ball Super releases. Future Trunks arc was arguably my favorite arc of the entirety of Dragon Ball but Tournament of Power has caught up and quite possibly surpassed. The introduction of so many great characters and the progression of others. Couldn't be happier to be a fan.

Damn, I keep telling myself I'm only going to get characters I absolutely need. Then I see them come out with solid stuff like Tien and Yamcha... I would totally buy Ginyu if they made him, maybe even the full force.

About Vegeta in super, I think his new form is like Super Vegeta, its just ascended SSB, next will be SSB2. Which is still pretty sweet.

Just snapped the peg off inside the backside of my Golden Frieza. The joint was too tight and tried to get it out to see about loosening it up. Even used a blow dryer. Still snapped. ****ing ridiculous Bandai. Ridiculous.

I literally just got him yesterday too. Only just now had the chance to tinker with it. I’m really hoping BBTS will honor a replacement. I’ve not had a break in so damn long.

I really want to see more DBS figures honestly. The old styles are still necessary, but there’s so many pivotal character designs coming out of the Super anime. These things are selling well enough to warrant more production, I assume?

I know I only started collecting them with the Awakening Goku. There were things holding me back, aesthetically, before then. I’d also had enough of the old lackluster Bandai lines and their poor quality.

All things considered, we probably do need a Bardock. And a Cooler. As well as the standard SSJ Broly (not the imposing LSSJ) with a non-transformed headsculpt, with the mind control band.

No offense but I don’t think most super characters will sale well if they don’t give us at least 80% of all the DBZ characters first (and now the rest of the main DB crew thats if you grew up and care collecting them). Only new super characters that they know will sale are the ones up for sale now and the preorder for black plus a newer update on Trunks.

Anyways lol holy cow I think Yamcha is my new favorite figuarts figure lol. It’s so special lol

Oh, they definitely need to keep doing the older series figures, but right now that’s been the bulk of what’s been released.

Super is fresh and still has a lot of hype surrounding it. It would be unwise not to tap into the wealth of potential there. The Pride Troopers, Kaioken Blue Goku, Ultra Instinct Goku, Android 17 & 18, Tien, SSJB Goku, SSJB Vegeta, the Trio De Dangers, Zenos, Grand Priest, Belmod, Kefla, Caulifla, Kale, Champa, Vados, Hit, Cabba, Zamasu, Merged Zamasu, SSJB Vegito, Future Trunks, and Mai all pretty much need to see the light of day.

I have a feeling that we won’t see quite that many of those figures though. We certainly aren’t going to see the bulk of all the Dragon Ball Z characters. Unless they double their production.

Back