S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I going crazy or are the SS3 Goku 2.0 price’s going up? I thought they were $59.99? I can’t find one under $70 now

Yup! It’s Goku..plus a redo of the SS3 that was a hard-to-find figure a while back.

He was a regular release so there’s a strong chance Tamashii will do another stock.

BBTS still has him for $57.99

FullSizeRender.jpg

what's up with that middle image? Goku was never shown looking like that to my knowledge

That's how Goten should look in Super at this point. He still looks like he's 4 years old

And Master Roshi is going to be released in July.

So that's Buu, Goku and Roshi in July?

Edit: Goku is June. Buu is in August, maybe cancelled. Find out next month I guess

SmartSelectImage_2018-01-05-00-24-11.jpg

It’s probably too late to hope that they alter the Majin Vegeta headsculpt. I mean, I’m keeping my pre-order and will be glad to have it, but after watching some of the Buu saga clips recently... it’s jarringly noticeable that’s not Majin Vegeta’s hair.

I know it’s a rehashed sculpt, but the widened volume and length of the Super Vegeta hair just doesn’t work as well as the more slick, narrow look he had in some of his scenes.

I need bbts to put up the new normal goku. Then I can relax.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

It’s probably too late to hope that they alter the Majin Vegeta headsculpt. I mean, I’m keeping my pre-order and will be glad to have it, but after watching some of the Buu saga clips recently... it’s jarringly noticeable that’s not Majin Vegeta’s hair.

I know it’s a rehashed sculpt, but the widened volume and length of the Super Vegeta hair just doesn’t work as well as the more slick, narrow look he had in some of his scenes.

Too late for major hair sculpt changes.

I need bbts to put up the new normal goku. Then I can relax.

Goku goes up for preorder on the 9th in Japan. The US retailers usually go up a day or 2 afterwards.

Maybe if Fat Buu sells well, Tamashii would reconsider releasing these

FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg

Honestly I wouldn't care either way. I think the only version that's really necessary is Kid Buu (the SHF Zero statue doesn't cut it)

My pajamas are all wrecked so I went to Walmart and bought this. I'm still looking for Vegeta's pink shirt. Last I checked, Hot Topic isn't carrying these in Canada.
813211f45b05817aeb337aa49238650e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I never liked Kid Buu.

This is my favorite version, when he was like some kind of inpatient animal, constantly cracking his neck like Mike Tyson in his prime. He was the scariest version, imo.

6ih0RcE.jpg

The most significant Buu releases will be Majin Buu, Super Buu, and Kid Buu. Tamashii released Kid Buu in Figuarts Zero, Super Buu in Figuarts Zero EX, and now Majin Buu in S.H.Figuarts. They must like the character enough to expand over the their top three Character Categories. It's only a matter of time before Super and Kid Buu will have S.H.Figuarts releases.

At a minimum we need all three Buus. They each have their own personality and importance in the show. The alternate Super Buu forms are optional but I sure as hell want them too. At a minimum though, Fat, Super and Kid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back