S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For seamless designs using soft rubbery/silicone/gel material, I really hope they prioritize its durability. That's one of my worries when it comes to seamless toys/dolls, such as Phicen. Over time, some of them can deteriorate and little tears would show up in the toy's body. I had that happen to one of my Phicen dolls (a PLMB2014-S2 ). I bought one back in 2014 (when it was still PLMB and not PLLB like the one in the video). Back then, they were using some kind of "medical grade silicone" but I noticed that through the years, little tears showed up and I never really displayed her in extreme poses, just the usual standing up pose for pictorials/modeling shots. Eventually, Phicen dolls changed something in their formula and the more recent dolls don't seem to get damaged as easily. I bought two more back in 2016 and this time, the material used was different, it felt a bit more firmer. More than a year later, the two from 2016 are still perfect, no tears or damages and I did pose them in battle poses (I have a Demon Huntress and a Shi samurai girl).

I hope Figuarts, if they really intend to go the seamless route, would develop material that will be able to withstand extreme poses which Dragonball characters routinely have to be in. I don't wanna buy a Goku, put him in a battle Kamehameha pose, only to find out later than his shoulder got torn somehow. It's also worrying if it somehow drops on the ground or gets bumped by something.

I don't think I'll be so much into seamless posable Dragonball toys unless Figuarts can prove that these things won't get destroyed easily. I'll be sticking with the solid plastic version for now.

With Majin Vegeta scheduled for May, IT'S NOW OR NEVER! Official photoshoot will show up at the end of this month for sure...

We can have a Majin Vegeta from Buu Saga -shorter and spiky hair- or from Cell Saga. Sincerely, after seeing the same prototype all over several events, "I've a bad feeling about this"...

Basically I want Majin Vegeta, next to SS2 Goku. For me, that's the point of having those two saiyans in this mode. The SS1 hairstyle drawing, changed from Android/Cell Saga to Buu Saga (the Super Vegeta we already have, in fact it's not even 70% accurate). Looking at the new Goku 2.0, a character taken directly from the Anime and what Tamashii is capable of, it's really annoying not see any changes in this aspect for months. And what to say about Gotenks!!

I’m not too worried about his hair staying that way since he was SSJ for a majority of his time as Majin. I can definitely see them giving us SSJ2 hair on a battle damaged version of Majin sometime down the line

I doubt Tamashii would change the hairstyle for a future battle damaged version. But let's assume it does. We know they do not like to paint blood on their figures, so eventually it would come (with luck, not like Gohan) plenty of dirt and scratches. Maybe the skin tone could be different too. Or with a different peg in the neck. There could be some issues that we do not know yet that can ruin a head transplant.

I know it's naive, but right now I'm just waiting for the miracle to come :pray: :lol

I agree with Cooler; they are using the Super Vegeta/Cell Saga hair mold for Majin, which they already reused for the Saiyan Saga/Scouter Vegeta 2.0. It’s not accurate.

In all honesty, the hair kinda makes me not want it. It make a big difference to me. Un-armored Vegeta was never a particularly favorite design of mine, but when it comes to Vegeta being Super Saiyan 2, it's pretty damn iconic to me.

Maybe Tamashii thinks people can't tell the difference between SS1 and SS2 :dunno They're probably right in most cases. But I think cheaping out on this release is a bad idea.

Sadly, it's not going to change. If anybody has some sort of social media, tell Tamashii why you're not pleased with this product. It won't create any change for this release but it's possible it may help convince change for future Vegeta releases.

Believe me when I tell you Angelo, that Facebook, Instamashii and twitter, are full of comments about it. They should be tired of reading about Majin Vegeta's hair and Gotenks scale :lol

THEY KNOW...

Then we'll have to wait and see if they decide to change the hair design for the next Vegeta release.

So, yesterday there was a message on social networks about a Dragonball Taopaipai reveal and a mysterious reveal.. anyone know if that's been confirmed?

IMG_1166.JPG

I wonder if they’ll show any more figures. I mean they’ve shown quite a bit already but the more the merrier [emoji4]

Anyone know if this Facebook post is legit? If so we could very well be getting Pickles 2.0, Tao Pai Pai, and some mystery figure

f857419cfb5a147373e865987093ca91.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, that was fake?

Tonight's episode of Super was pretty good although the set-up took a little while. I'm glad they didn't prolong the multiple battles and Gohan finally became fun to watch again. Goku's group was surprisingly boring and it was Gohan and Piccolo's tag team that stole the show. The ending was a little sad lol!

I hope Figuarts Bulma will include some kind of gun for her as well. I hope the goggles hanging around her neck are removable and could be worn by her.

Your prayers may come true to the 3.0 sooner than later lol

View attachment 380526

They’ve been showing these gel prototypes from some events to events in the past.
That photo is from the event they’re having today. Better than before I say lol

Hey guys sorry a bit off topic but can someone tell me the name of that hand figuarts??

Yeeeah that Bulma is 100% spot-on. I don't understand how some characters they can nail perfectly, while other characters they only put in half the effort

Yeeeah that Bulma is 100% spot-on. I don't understand how some characters they can nail perfectly, while other characters they only put in half the effort

different sculptors for starters...

Back