S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, these new reveals are so dope! 2.0 Goku looks great! I kinda regret picking up the SDCC version now haha. I feel like I'm going to slowly put all of my originals back in their boxes and replace them all with 2.0s at the rate they're going. Fat Buu was the Buu I was least expecting, but he looks great! I'll definitely pick him up to pose him with SS3 Goku. Im still hoping for Kid Buu though, that's my favorite form of his

The Goku I was talking before (not SHF)

This looks pretty cool! I'm wondering if the articulation is pretty limited or if it's just hidden well? From those pics I can only make out a few points

Bulmaaaa YASSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

I must say it's not the Bulma I was waiting for, kinda odd choice, pink dress Bulma or Namke Bulma are way more important, I see your marketing strategy Bandai hahaha I dont care I will buy every single Bulma they make, I'm biased loool

Excited for that Goku and Boo!!!!!

That Goku certainly has my curiosity. I didn't see the base before but that would be cool if it changed with the transformation as well.

My reactions to these pictures and reveals :

Gotenks : Looks good, the face looks very faithful to me, though I see a few people disliking it. Not sure why. He looked oversized to me prior to these pictures but maybe it has grown on me or the angle is better because he looks spot on this time. I'm hoping it will also include a black and purple hair piece, and some translucent ghost.

Majin Buu : Looks amazing. I have the Banpresto Scultures one that fits well with Figuarts but I'll keep it so I can have both, I could use a posable one for the Dragonball Super display. At least the Scultures one came with a Biscuit Dabla stand/accessory so it's still pretty useful in a display.

New Goku : So happy I passed on the super expensive SDCC exclusive, I'll probably grab a couple of these to make a Namek version and a Saiyan Blue version.

Roshi : Looks even better than the previous pictures we saw. I think the scale is spot on, even if Kid Goku himself is a tad oversized. The stick is a cool accessory, could also use a dirty magazine. Also hoping for some funny faces including a nosebleed face.

Kid Goku : Still looks a bit oversized compared to the adult versions, but I still am convinced that if you pose him right he'll look fine. I'm thinking of posing him sitting crosslegged on the Nimbus Cloud so he'll look shorter. The head will still be oversized but that's due to the chibi look of being a kid. Happy with the accessories, could have used a Korin but hey.

Majin Vegeta : Still looks great. Yes the SS2 hair would have been even better but I'm still very happy about this sculpt with the nice details like veins.

Bulma : Looks amazing, I'm in love. This is one of my favorite looks for her, although I would also have liked a Namek astronaut Bulma and other versions. Guessing we'll get the Dragon Radar as an accessoy, could use some other things too, like a capsule/box maybe.

Also I'm thinking we can definitely hope to see a Dragonball era Yamcha now considering the Dragonball line seems to kick off pretty well. Probably would include a Puar accessory, and I suppose a Dragonball Krillin is also a possibility.

Very happy about all those reveals.

Ok, not to be a pessimist here (Goku and Buu look amazing btw!) but I would wager they are deliberately not releasing a normal gi Goku that we can swap heads with just so we can't skip on future releases lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ok, not to be a pessimist here (Goku and Buu look amazing btw!) but I would wager they are deliberately not releasing a normal gi Goku that we can swap heads with just so we can't skip on future releases lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Of course, business wise it's a smart move since they know Goku always sells.

I don’t want to go off Dragon Ball topic but any word on the other tamashii products (Evangelion)?

Nothing but NXEDGE Style (the little SD figures), sadly. Just popped in to say I'm happy about the new regular Goku and Bulma, the only two figures I ever wanted from this line.

The new Goku looks great and all, but now all it did was made me regret buying that SDCC version. Who's to say they won't make a SDCC EX Kaioken version 2.0 in the near future? Like come on

So all of our SHF's will become "obsolete" because they will make 2.0's of every character that's been released. That's kinda annoying when you consider how much money you've invested on this line already

2.0's of brand new characters that haven't been released yet, I'm all for it. But 2.0's of characters we've already purchased, sometimes twice? I'm not really feeling that

The new Goku looks great and all, but now all it did was made me regret buying that SDCC version. Who's to say they won't make a SDCC EX Kaioken version 2.0 in the near future? Like come on

So all of our SHF's will become "obsolete" because they will make 2.0's of every character that's been released. That's kinda annoying when you consider how much money you've invested on this line already

2.0's of brand new characters that haven't been released yet, I'm all for it. But 2.0's of characters we've already purchased, sometimes twice? I'm not really feeling that

We have had or have coming 4 - 5 Goku's this year and next? remakes are a part of the game. I learned that with ML's years ago. I'm happy we are getting anything, i remember when i thought piccalo was going to never have any buddies to hang with.

That's why you got to buy them at release and not wait two years and take it in the ass on eBay.

This! I'm regretting not pre-ordering Yamcha (almost $100 at nippon yasan when he comes back in stock) and Tien but i can still get the blue-fin versions of those.

The new Goku looks great and all, but now all it did was made me regret buying that SDCC version.

I don't think you should regret the SDCC 2015 Frieza Saga Goku. I have my SDCC Exclusive displayed next to Super Warrior Awakening Goku and I think it holds up very well. When comparing the two, the SDCC Exclusive resembles more of an older artwork design whereas the newer release has more of the current artwork design.

Not sure if this will show...

It shows the 8" Goku that Cooler was talking about transforming from Super Saiyan to Super Saiyan Blue.

ba344544-d6a4-4a09-8c5c-e8af92b595dd_500.jpg

Back