S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully Tamashii Nations schedules 2 releases for Ultra Instinct Goku. The teaser had his top gi completely ripped off but when he first transformed it was similar to his attire when he transformed into a Super Saiyan back on Namek.

Anyways, here's an Ultra Instinct Goku by Fernando...

22405778_1159260237507587_1895580358852093419_n.jpg

From their recent interview, here is what Toyotaro changed/added from Toriyama's original script in the Future Trunks Arc...

- Trunks training in the Kaioshin Relam and having healing powers
- Super Saiyan God Vegeta
- Increasing Merged Zamasu's power
- Vegito

Well folks, I got Godku today, and he is nowhere near as bad as I thought. There's actually quite a bit of retooling done and he does look slim in person. Upon inspection even the boot ties ARE a new mold, as is the chest area and arms. The chest can be extended this time to make him look even slimmer!

e07208478951f08c78a33e73321ce154.jpg
d60f286d75d68388d4655eee41af53d2.jpg
8d8f97ff2e9dc01f37b5e600438999ec.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Well folks, I got Godku today, and he is nowhere near as bad as I thought. There's actually quite a bit of retooling done and he does look slim in person. Upon inspection even the boot ties ARE a new mold, as is the chest area and arms. The chest can be extended this time to make him look even slimmer!

How do you extend the chest?

@Big D By an amazing level of luck, is it possible to use the hair mold with other goku face? Either normal or ssj? Because then we can use Black's normal hair as a new normal goku hairsculpt. (I was otherwise planning to do that anyway and sand/cut off the earring, but that leaves only two faces, although I'll finally have my Goku smirk.)

From their recent interview, here is what Toyotaro changed/added from Toriyama's original script in the Future Trunks Arc...

- Trunks training in the Kaioshin Relam and having healing powers
- Super Saiyan God Vegeta
- Increasing Merged Zamasu's power
- Vegito

Wait changed what way Vegito as in no Vegito in the manga?

I finally caved and bought Shenron. It set me back $90 but it's only going to get more expensive as time goes on so I had to jump on it

I hesitated on SDCC Broly, now it's going for almost double the amount it originally launched for :slap

Thanks for the info Deano. I was looking at comparison shots of SSG and SS3 Goku yesterday and wondering about the differences in torso and pelvis articulation. It looks like the inner leg joint is thinner or longer too making the upper thigh look thinner then SS3 as well.

I think I actually like the proportions (especially around the torso joint) on SSG better for a normal (non-bulked out) version Goku then the proportions on the SS3. Be interesting to see what they end up going with when they get around to that figure.
2-2-1.jpg

Ebay, I scooped it up real fast before it was gone. Like i said it's only going to rise in price :monkey4

Luckily Shenron is a Regular Release so his after market value won't sky rocket. Tamashii must have a lot of faith in this release.

Where was Shrenon $90?

Toyz has him for $95 shipped if you want to pre-order him from there.

Thanks for the info Deano. I was looking at comparison shots of SSG and SS3 Goku yesterday and wondering about the differences in torso and pelvis articulation. It looks like the inner leg joint is thinner or longer too making the upper thigh look thinner then SS3 as well.

I think I actually like the proportions (especially around the torso joint) on SSG better for a normal (non-bulked out) version Goku then the proportions on the SS3. Be interesting to see what they end up going with when they get around to that figure.
View attachment 375464

What exactly is different between these two body molds? I've only noticed the upper torso, neck, and arms. The legs and lower torso appear to be the same or am I mistaken?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Luckily Shenron is a Regular Release so his after market value won't sky rocket. Tamashii must have a lot of faith in this release.

Well if it goes over $100 either in the near future or years from now.. i'll be happy
I don't see it getting any cheaper than $90 that's fo sho

If it's a regular release, it will drop in price most likely before it increases.

Nappa is now as low as $67 with free shipping, Xenoverse crap is around $35, Whis floating around $40. The only one I have noticed not drop too much in price is SSJ Vegeta new body from Cell saga while SSJ Trunk is as low as $35 now.

Back