S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roshi looks great! The Rose hair looks a little better than I initially thought, but I'd still like a different mold for a potential SSJ-1 Goku 2.0.

They really are seeming to struggle with scale issues with this line huh? Roshi looks a tad oversized..as does Gotenk's head...it looks YUUUGE

I honestly don't understand why they're making it so difficult to correctly sculpt Gotenks' hair and face. They've done it correctly with Figuarts Zero Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks and they have an unlimited amount of source material. It's almost if they've created some sort of hatred towards fusion characters between this, Figuarts Zero Gogeta, and Super Saiyan Vegito. The face sculpts are just not accurate and it's making me scratch my head because there's absolutely no reason for them not to be.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

They prolly don't know the answer either. Maybe it's like when Lebron has a bad game streak; he thinks to himself "I've been playing ball literally my entire life, why the hell is this happening?"

LeBron doesn't have the control that Tamashii has though. LeBron can't change the outcome of a game he lost but Tamashii can certainly fix a sculpt that isn't good. It's the act of becoming complacent with subpar quality that's upsetting. Tamashii should have sculpting down to near perfection, with many examples to prove that they do, but there's still a few instances/products that no doubt haven't met the quality standards.

Why is Tamashii satisfied enough to release those products? Have they spread themselves too thin with all these different licenses? Have certain licenses become so popular that they're trying to maintain supply with the demand and disregarding the quality standards they took pride on? Sometimes they need to take a step back, reevaluate, refresh themselves, and do what they do best.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hopefully they'll shorten Gotenks's arms and legs, as well.
His height isn't that bad when you measure from his feet up to his shoulders. He's still not as short as he should be but he seems to fit in well with Goku Black...

f69f2e79ed48bf55dde1f38c3519bfb4.jpg

I think if they resculpt and resize the head, it would look a ridiculous amount of times better.

I've posted some of these on reddit (twice I think?) sometime ago. With Roshi out there already I did some modifications and did two more, I would like for them to handle the dragon balls like this. Super excited to see more DB figures.

MjiTGoSm.jpg
9q0870rm.jpg

8Au1BcGm.jpg
fS4LUXOm.jpg

W4a5o66m.jpg
Nt4YquFm.jpg

I havent done Piccolo Daimao because well, I dont buy villains and this is what I would like to happen and I think that character doesn't need any dragon ball to burst his sales. I would like a kid Chi-Chi & Ox-King two pack and Yajirobe with Korin.

YLXAvqqm.jpg
QG1A98im.jpg

without forgetting Mai

Sj4fkW7m.jpg

I like to dream :monkey3

Back