S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Giant Bulma means giant Bulma boobies

e3de8d26dbb0c7f1fb501a30ff960349.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4gOpl_f-maxage-0.gif

The absence of Majin Vegeta gives me hope they're working on his hair sculpt lol

Don't let it.

View attachment 375056

It's even using the same sized Stage Act 4 as all the others. If it was larger then it would require a larger Stage Act stand... c'mon guys think about it :slap

That doesn't mean that he's not out of scale though. Tien is also on a Stage Act 4 but his body doesn't appear to take up nearly as much as Roshi's. Minus the turtle shell.

Need to wait to see more photos to get a better judgment but, as of now, he looks rather larger compared to others.

Technically Krillin is out of scale too, he should be way smaller. But yous guys are making it seem like Roshi is gonna be 7" or 8" tall :rotfl

Krillin’s slightly too tall as is Vegeta but their proportions can still go well with the line. Roshi’s proportions overall are larger not just his height. His head looks larger than Tien’s lol. Hopefully it’s just an illusion cuz of the lighting and/or placement but the harder I look the bigger he gets [emoji21]

It's a nice surprise in the same day! Master Roshi and Frieza :clap

About the scale, now we'll have two collections. Quite strange, but it's just looking the size of those heads (Goku and Roshi) and realizing that can't stand next to the old ones :lol

Krillin’s slightly too tall as is Vegeta but their proportions can still go well with the line. Roshi’s proportions overall are larger not just his height. His head looks larger than Tien’s lol. Hopefully it’s just an illusion cuz of the lighting and/or placement but the harder I look the bigger he gets [emoji21]

Giggity.
He absolutely needs the bloody nose face!

Dang it, blogness. I was going to respond to that too.

Anyways, here's more photos...

Kid Goku
Spoiler Spoiler:

Really digging that Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black...really wish it had a smirk/grin face though.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Gotenks' hair and face* mold needs to be scrapped and redone. I'm really not a fan of it.
Spoiler Spoiler:

View attachment 375092

Edited: It is surprising to see Gotenks though and not Majin Vegeta. That whole situation is just weird to me.

Would you prefer a gloss or leave it as is?

Tricky question. I would prefer gloss, since Vegeta's looked good like that and that matched ROF... but Goku's hair was so bungled and made matte, it's hard to make a decision on it. I really hope they do a 2.0 of that in his regular gi.

I’d keep the hair matte since they made Rosé matte. Consistency is key imo and with the eventual 2.0s of SSB Goku and Vegeta, I don’t want different hair finishes like the OGs. The gloss on SSJ3 is fine since it’s a “special” transformation and same with SSG. That being said if they ever do another SSJ3 for someone like Gotenks, it should have the same glossy finish as Goku’s

I've always wanted Roshi! Now he can harass all the female toys on my little shelf and get his butt kicked by Chun-Li and Elsa lol! He'll be the Weinstein of toys!

I'm preferring the Super Saiyan Rose hair to be glossy but that's mostly due to Super Saiyan God Goku. Since he's the first god release during the "2.0 age" of the line and has glossy hair, maybe all god releases should continue with the glossy hair. Something to make them stand out from regular Super Saiyan transformations. I know Tamashii won't change it but it's just something that I think would have looked really cool.

I’d keep the hair matte since they made Rosé matte. Consistency is key imo and with the eventual 2.0s of SSB Goku and Vegeta, I don’t want different hair finishes like the OGs. The gloss on SSJ3 is fine since it’s a “special” transformation and same with SSG. That being said if they ever do another SSJ3 for someone like Gotenks, it should have the same glossy finish as Goku’s

I doubt they'd do that considering they're consistent with inconsistency.

Please for the love of super kami guru throw that Rose headsculpt on the ssj3 mold, color it blue, stick it in a box and ship the **** out of it.

Scale is one of Tamashii's weakest points, maybe I'm wrong but kid Goku and Roshi seem in good scale together, which is what counts most I guess.

I doubt they'd do that considering they're consistent with inconsistency.

:lol

Happy to see Roshi, though he does look slightly out of scale but not too badly, at least not any more than Kid Goku does.. I think the issue with scale is going to be solved easily with some clever posing. Having Kid Goku sitting on Nimbus will solve the height issue, and I'm sure we can find clever poses for Roshi too.

Happy to see Roshi, though he does look slightly out of scale but not too badly, at least not any more than Kid Goku does.. I think the issue with scale is going to be solved easily with some clever posing. Having Kid Goku sitting on Nimbus will solve the height issue, and I'm sure we can find clever poses for Roshi too.
You're not planning to start a Roshi-Woody adventures, are you?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Back