S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why did it have to be a larger scaled figure [emoji30]

Besides that he looks glorious. Wouldn’t be surprised if Kid Krillin and Bulma are soon to follow for DB releases

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Besides that he looks glorious. Wouldn’t be surprised if Kid Krillin and Bulma are soon to follow for DB releases

i´m with you :( it´s so sad! <( i would like it that they consider change the scale to the others figures dbz <(

Ok, did not see Roshi coming! He looks great!

Why are we saying he's out of scale though? Compared to Tien who's the same distance from the back he seems fine. Vegeta and Trunks are further back.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Wasn't expecting Roshi to be given a prototype. I would expect Bulma before him. He looks great

I believe the perspective in those photos is making him look bigger than he is

I hope so. Kid Goku is actually out of scale with the rest of the line too so it could just be that the DB line is a different scale altogether but I hope not

bulma will be a giant :eek:

FullSizeRender.jpg

It's even using the same sized Stage Act 4 as all the others. If it was larger then it would require a larger Stage Act stand... c'mon guys think about it :slap

Back