S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello friends. How do you swap heads with the 2.0 SSJ3 Goku again? I'm pretty sure I saw it here but I can't seem to find it. You can't just pull the entire neck area right? I want to put Awakening Goku's head on SSJ3 2.0 Goku's body for fun, thanks :)
I'm not entirely sure since I haven't done it myself but I remember another poster saying they had to switch the inside mechanics of the figures.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm not entirely sure since I haven't done it myself but I remember another poster saying they had to switch the inside mechanics of the figures.

There's no point in doing it wrong since ssg goku is coming out.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I guess it will be interesting to see Super Warrior Awakening Goku's head on Super Saiyan God Goku's body.

5bMa10il.jpg

7DFu8Kpl.jpg

LMBvGwEl.jpg

CNn9qKVl.jpg

Qot6ifvl.jpg

jBNR1cYl.jpg

3xBlaPQl.jpg

ie6tSuVl.jpg

gaF0RSml.jpg

rKVmqzil.jpg

Great photos, Havok!

Do you happen to have more photos of that custom Goku head?

Edited: Ordered Goku Black on Nippon. Only do it for specific Dragon Ball releases and haven't ordered one since battle damaged Super Saiyan (2) Gohan.

I've seen every episode of DBS. Finally! :D

I don't get why some people are saying the show isn't good? I guess the Beerus arc is repetitive if you saw the film, but the universal tournaments are good, and the Goku Black arc was pretty good, although I thought he was a bit underwhelming, but the current tournament arc is even better. Super has introduced so many characters, and I like the overall humor while maintaining a certain level of drama. It reminds me of DB, but with the action of DBZ.

My only complains are how they have made Piccolo almost irrelevant, although the current arc is repeating certain moments from DBZ, so that's cool. Vegeta is still number 2, and he seems ok with it, and Goku transforming into yet another action figure toy form, which seems like the only reason why he keeps "evolving," is kind of...silly. His latest transformation was epic though.

As far as new figures from DBS, Hit, Jiren, Ultra Goku, Krillin bringing back the classic outfit from the Saiyan saga, and Zeno would be cool additions to the SH line.

Zeno would be a great accessory for a Tournament of Power normal Goku release.

Edited: I can't wait for an Ultra Instinct Goku and Jiren release. Hopefully Tamashii will give Jiren crossed arms and I think the torso from Ultra Instinct Goku can be reused for a Namek Spirit Bomb/Super Saiyan Goku.

Hit has a lot of potential to be an amazing release. I'm actually glad that Tamashii hasn't released him yet because I'd love to see some hand and face accessories that were seen during the Tournament of Power. Hopefully they'll finally incorporate the soft plastic that they use for Star Wars releases. Hit's attire design should almost be no different than Darth Maul's.

Zeno would be a great accessory for a Tournament of Power normal Goku release.

Edited: I can't wait for an Ultra Instinct Goku and Jiren release. Hopefully Tamashii will give Jiren crossed arms and I think the torso from Ultra Instinct Goku can be reused for a Namek Spirit Bomb/Super Saiyan Goku.

Hit has a lot of potential to be an amazing release. I'm actually glad that Tamashii hasn't released him yet because I'd love to see some hand and face accessories that were seen during the Tournament of Power. Hopefully they'll finally incorporate the soft plastic that they use for Star Wars releases. Hit's attire design should almost be no different than Darth Maul's.

Good idea for Zen-o being an accessory similar to Saibaiman or Chaozu, though I believe he is a tad taller and broader.

Jiren is sort of up in the air for SHF because making him would require a brand new sculpt since his body type is far different than any other fighter we've seen so far (enormous wide torso, broad shoulders, thin legs) so they wouldn't be able to re-use anything made so far, and probably wouldn't get to use them again for another character either..

Hit is probably going to happen though, and I can totally see them re-using assets from Xenoverse Trunks, especially with that long overcoat he's wearing that looks very similar. I'm surprised we haven't seen customs based on this by now actually.

Jiren is a most definite release. They’d be missing out on so much money by not releasing UI Goku and Jiren even if they can’t reuse his sculpt. Those days of lazy Tamashii have come and gone. They are all in on the line and if they have to make a new sculpt for a one and done they’ll do it.

Can’t wait to see how the rest of this tournament plays out. I’ve been watching videos on what Vegeta is hiding and I feel like he might get UI during this saga just like Goku. Hell we might even see a fusion [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good idea for Zen-o being an accessory similar to Saibaiman or Chaozu, though I believe he is a tad taller and broader.

Jiren is sort of up in the air for SHF because making him would require a brand new sculpt since his body type is far different than any other fighter we've seen so far (enormous wide torso, broad shoulders, thin legs) so they wouldn't be able to re-use anything made so far, and probably wouldn't get to use them again for another character either..

Hit is probably going to happen though, and I can totally see them re-using assets from Xenoverse Trunks, especially with that long overcoat he's wearing that looks very similar. I'm surprised we haven't seen customs based on this by now actually.

The scale won't hold Tamashii back from releasing a Zen-Oh accessory. It could be similar to Meowth with Team Rocket. Add articulation so he can move his arms and an extra (surprised) face accessory.

Jiren's popularity skyrocketed after that fight with Goku so Tamashii should be seeing that demand lately and schedule a release in time for the Western Market. Labeling him as a Web Exclusive and pairing him with Ultra Instinct Goku will ensure his sales. I wouldn't be surprised if Tamashii went against the design and altered his thin legs to make for a better product.

Jiren is a most definite release. They’d be missing out on so much money by not releasing UI Goku and Jiren even if they can’t reuse his sculpt. Those days of lazy Tamashii have come and gone. They are all in on the line and if they have to make a new sculpt for a one and done they’ll do it.

Can’t wait to see how the rest of this tournament plays out. I’ve been watching videos on what Vegeta is hiding and I feel like he might get UI during this saga just like Goku. Hell we might even see a fusion [emoji848]

In some ways, yes. Not completely though. Don't forget Tamashii is a part of Bandai. :lol

Edited: I think Goku and Vegeta are done with fusions but might actually work together.

I've seen every episode of DBS. Finally! :D

I don't get why some people are saying the show isn't good? I guess the Beerus arc is repetitive if you saw the film, but the universal tournaments are good, and the Goku Black arc was pretty good, although I thought he was a bit underwhelming, but the current tournament arc is even better. Super has introduced so many characters, and I like the overall humor while maintaining a certain level of drama. It reminds me of DB, but with the action of DBZ.

My only complains are how they have made Piccolo almost irrelevant, although the current arc is repeating certain moments from DBZ, so that's cool. Vegeta is still number 2, and he seems ok with it, and Goku transforming into yet another action figure toy form, which seems like the only reason why he keeps "evolving," is kind of...silly. His latest transformation was epic though.

As far as new figures from DBS, Hit, Jiren, Ultra Goku, Krillin bringing back the classic outfit from the Saiyan saga, and Zeno would be cool additions to the SH line.

some are saying that? the only thing i heard which the show got slammed for is the crappy art at times but that was mostly at the early stage, that **** has improved by now. I find the writing even better than dbz and quite unpredictable at times and refreshing.

some are saying that? the only thing i heard which the show got slammed for is the crappy art at times but that was mostly at the early stage, that **** has improved by now. I find the writing even better than dbz and quite unpredictable at times and refreshing.

I think the writing is better and the episodes seem to have less filler, unlike some of the DBZ episodes where half of the episode is people staring with their mouths open, while the villain smiles and Goku powers up :lol

DBZ had better villains...so far. However, Beerus is one of my favorite characters now. He's not a villain, but he was an antagonist.

I find Frieza more interesting in Dragon Ball Super than I ever have in Dragon Ball Z.

Reeeeeaaally? I don't think so.
Yeah, I wasn't very interested with his character when watching Dragon Ball Z. I thought he was used really well though to create depth for Vegeta and help bring in the Super Saiyan transformation. Once he was brought back in Resurrection F, I became much more interested in his character and that interest increased* when he came back for the Tournament of Power.

Back