S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if you want a life like Yamcha defeated by a saiybaman then ya he’d need a stain seeing as that’s what happens to a person shortly after they pass [emoji23]

Still buying SS God

Definitely. He still looks like a good figure and once he's displayed with Beerus in an action pose I'm sure he'll look great.

Here's photos of Shenron lengthened out...
0029907f822118a7f499eca9e75990f1.jpg
3f034bdd520405a19b852dcfcbac9e5e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

WP_20171017_007.jpg
Based in a Picture from someone else, who i don't know but i really like it.

WP_20171017_015.jpg
Based in the best looking of Goku Ssj3.

FSLAR!^^, they really made the 2.0 Goku Ssj3 that i said along time ago and now i have it!^^ i´m really happy!^^

How does everybody feel about Vegeta's current hair mold being reused for Super Saiyan Blue?

Considering that Tamashii Nations updated Goku's Super Saiyan hair mold for Super Saiyan Rose, it's more than likely going to be reused for Super Saiyan Blue Goku as well. While it may not be accurate, I would like to have consistency with both Vegeta and Goku. Sadly, I'm becoming more acceptable to it since I don't believe there will be any change.

Edited: Another possibility would be Tamashii updating Super (Saiyan) Vegeta's head mold similar to Super Saiyan Goku's. Not by much but adding a few more striations along with bringing in the points of the hair. It's a long shot but could still be a possibility.

22528242_1159374037495748_5047299670891808225_n.jpg

Thiago Avelino on Facebook

I don’t really mind it and as a Vegeta fan I’m used to him getting shafted. All the hair sculpt really needs is too be tightened up a bit more and it would fit in with Buu Saga and beyond’s artwork. I just hope that they make the paint apps between Goku and Vegeta consistent and not do what they did with the RoF figures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t really mind it and as a Vegeta fan I’m used to him getting shafted. All the hair sculpt really needs is too be tightened up a bit more and it would fit in with Buu Saga and beyond’s artwork. I just hope that they make the paint apps between Goku and Vegeta consistent and not do what they did with the RoF figures.

Exactly! I think if they updated the hair similar to Super Saiyan Rose, it'll make a huge difference in the overall appearance and maybe help make collectors feel more excited about the release. I still don't understand why they didn't keep Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku and Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Vegeta's hair paint application similar to one another. I'm very hopeful that was something the collectors' spoke up about in their reviews of the products. Super Saiyan Blue and Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta cover a long stretch of Dragon Ball Super episodes together. The hair paint application NEEDS to be consistent with one another.

Anybody else hear about another Dragon Ball movie?

22563939_10214913712742532_693911754_o.jpg

Edited: Apparently there's been 3 websites registered, 2018, 2019, and 2020. So there may be 3 movies. Some are speculating that Super is going on either a hiatus or ending but, I believe somebody posted the article and Deano mentioned awhile back, didn't they dedicate an entire office at Toei for Dragon Ball Super?

I hope this doesn’t mean they’re going to be adding extra shading to Tien and Yamchan when they come out.

Yes, I think that might be what’s happened too. The lines running down the front of his pants in the promo images are supposed to be wider, and the ones running down the back are thinner, while they’re the opposite on this review figure.

It’s just balancing on there right now.

Unfortunately I think it is assembled correctly. I compared it to the online photos...

42794d1495092796-3.jpg

That's REALLY badly done. We've been calling them out on the skid marks and pee stains for MONTHS on various figures. They finally toned it down for SSJ3 Goku 2.0 but it is back with a vengeance for SSG Goku!

90137427bbbd401174eb5fc0c084676a--bad-humor-taco-bells.jpg

Nicely noted, Bardoon. It seems to be assembled correctly but maybe misplaced in the paint application process? I can't see why they would apply shading on that piece when there's no shading anywhere around the area it's being placed.

I really wish they skipped the shading process. The prototype looks great without it.

Anybody else hear about another Dragon Ball movie?

22563939_10214913712742532_693911754_o.jpg

Edited: Apparently there's been 3 websites registered, 2018, 2019, and 2020. So there may be 3 movies. Some are speculating that Super is going on either a hiatus or ending but, I believe somebody posted the article and Deano mentioned awhile back, didn't they dedicate an entire office at Toei for Dragon Ball Super?

Weren’t we promised at least 200 episodes of Super?

We weren't promised anything, the show will go on as long as it makes money.

That's true but I thought there was information in an article that they have plans for 100 episodes but that could have just been a rumor at the time.

Speaking of making money and rumors, there's been posts online that the 1 hour special for Episdoes 109 and 110 drew the lowest ratings of the entire series.

That's true but I thought there was information in an article that they have plans for 100 episodes but that could have just been a rumor at the time.

Speaking of making money and rumors, there's been posts online that the 1 hour special for Episdoes 109 and 110 drew the lowest ratings of the entire series.

While the ratings thing may sound scary, traditional TV ratings don't really mean what they used to. Streaming isn't counted towards ratings so those two sites that the special ended up crashing don't factor into it. The series is doing fine as far as we know so don't let stuff like ratings summaries spook you.

While the ratings thing may sound scary, traditional TV ratings don't really mean what they used to. Streaming isn't counted towards ratings so those two sites that the special ended up crashing don't factor into it. The series is doing fine as far as we know so don't let stuff like ratings summaries spook you.

Awesome points! I wasn't able to watch the special until that Sunday after midnight but I got together with a few friends who haven't watched it lately and we all thought it was an amazing special. It started me getting into this crazy display that I'm currently working on. ...I just need a lot more updated Goku releases. :lol

What do you mean? I'm on episode 73, so I'm a bit behind. Does Goku wear some new outfits?

Nothing other than the normal Super attire. Tamashii has the potential to schedule Dragon Ball Super corresponding Goku releases such as

1.) Normal Goku, that includes the updated hair sculpt used from Super Saiyan God Goku and Goku Black,
2.) Super Saiyan Goku, that includes the updated Super Saiyan hair sculpt used for Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black,
3.) Super Saiyan 2 Goku, which has never been released,
4.) Super Saiyan Blue Goku, that also includes the updated Super Saiyan hair sculpt, and
5.) Kaio-ken Super Saiyan Blue Goku, which would have a paint application used on the Super Saiyan Blue Goku release similar to the World Tour/SDCC Kaio-ken Goku.

Edited: All of which would reuse the same body and even the faces so most of them would be fairly easy releases for Tamashii. 1, 2, 4, and 5 already have head molds. 2, 3, 4, and 5 could reuse faces. Tamashii is well prepared for their cash cow.

I wouldn't put it past Tamashii to release Goku in his Resurrection F/Universe 6 Tournament attire in an updated body mold either. Possibly to go along with a Hit release.

Edited: What Tamashii should do is release a Super Saiyan 2 Goku wearing the attire in his fight against Majin Vegeta and then include a Super Saiyan 2 hair mold with a Dragon Ball Super Super Saiyan Goku release.

Knowing how lazy Tamashii is, I wouldn't be surprised if the Super Saiyan Blue renewals were just their old outfits with repainted heads, since everything they would need is already sculpted.

Back