S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
daredevil19 is a good guy and a reviewer, I would trust him, plus, he did interview Adam Newman recently, vids on his channel.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

My Nappa and Vegeta came in IMG_0223.JPG

I'm sorry if this has already been discussed (probably has) but why doesn't Nappa come with the hand that was shown in all the promotional shots and on the front of the box (the one with just his middle and index fingers up)? It's his signature pose/move and they obviously were going to include it at one point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry if this has already been discussed (probably has) but why doesn't Nappa come with the hand that was shown in all the promotional shots and on the front of the box (the one with just his middle and index fingers up)? It's his signature pose/move and they obviously were going to include it at one point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, it's included.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I'm trying to remain hopeful that Tamashii would update the Super Saiyan 4 Goku sculpt but it's difficult after seeing their "newest" Naruto release.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm trying to remain hopeful that Tamashii would update the Super Saiyan 4 Goku sculpt but it's difficult after seeing their "newest" Naruto release.

but they changed a lot of Goku ssj god

but they changed a lot of Goku ssj god
Arguably for the worse. It's one of the fewest releases that I can recall where the initial prototype appeared closer to the source material than the actual finished product.

I still think it's a great looking figure and am looking forward to its release but it's just upsetting that Tamashii made those decisions.

I still don't understand why they didn't display it at NYCC.

Edited: "It" meaning the Super Saiyan Rose hair.

If ssj3 and the other figures recently are anything to go by, I now believe its true that Toei have forced tamashii to go all 2.0 molds unless for PCE. Someone on this board, I think it was prodidgy, speculated as much, but I know believe it; we havent seen any old mold new figures except repaints since awakening Goku.

Guess SHF Dr Strange's flame effects now have a purpose now. XD

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Back