S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Him being friendly with Caulifla & Kale isn't suspicious; it's what what will happen when them & their universe gets defeated

a-and they actually are hellbent on defeating him. Caulifla just wanted him to show her how to become stronger, the connection between them is purely one-sided. Goku is intrigued by female Saiyans & would like to get to know them, whereas Caulifla couldn't care less. At least that's the impression I got from their interactions

Destroying and defeating him are different things. Caulfila does want to defeat Goku because that's a trait of a Saiyan. To become stronger and defeat your opponent. That's why she was so fascinated with Goku being able to transform into Super Saiyan Blue. Kale was hellbent on destroying Goku because she felt that he was taking Caulifla away from her but that was shown not to be the case. So at this point in the tournament, with Goku, Android 17, and Android 18 all trying to save Caulifla and Kale from the dimensional bubble, them being friendly to each other isn't unexpected.

I been thinking of buying the sdcc broly. I own the old version but wanted to know from the guys that own both which one you guys like best? Also, i might sell ssgss goku if its going for 100 never really liked that figure or its outfit plus i feel like a new ssgss will come out with his original outfit since they are coming out with black goku. If another ssgss goku were to come out do you guys think it will devalue the older version?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I personally like the colors of SDCC Broly better.
As far as SSGSS Goku goes, I don't see the value dropping unless they re-release it or a 2.0 and I don't think either will happen for a looong time if at all.

That Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black resin looks outstanding! I've seen multiple photos of it on Facebook so it's cool that somebody from this forum purchased one.

This has me thinking on what Tamashii Nations will hopefully do with Goku Black/Zamasu/Fused Zamasu in general.

Honestly, I would really like to see two releases of Goku Black in S.H.Figuarts form: Goku Black and Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black. I think the character is popular enough where collectors would purchase two releases of him and I do believe he's iconic enough for the EX line.

Zamasu really only needs an S.H.Figuarts form. A great accessory for him would be Beerus' hand pose when he destroys Zamasu.

Fused Zamasu would be great as an S.H.Figuarts and Figuarts Zero. It would be interesting to see if Tamashii Nations attempts a Monster form for Fused Zamasu. I don't think it would be a problem for collectors if Tamashii Nations downsizes the proportions of his right arm. Then Figuarts Zero Fused Zamasu with the halo...that would look amazing.
I doubt goku black will get 2 releases, they'll just release the one shown with both hairs, similar to trunks n just add faces to both

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I personally like the colors of SDCC Broly better.
As far as SSGSS Goku goes, I don't see the value dropping unless they re-release it or a 2.0 and I don't think either will happen for a looong time if at all.
Thanks, but i didnt mean a re-release or a 2.0 but with the original outfit he has. Now that they will probably be releasing black goku i would think they might make ssgss goku with the outfit he has always had.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I doubt goku black will get 2 releases, they'll just release the one shown with both hairs, similar to trunks n just add faces to both

I think Tamashii Nations could pull off 2 releases. Even though it's just his body, it's still a Goku release. [emoji38]
Skin tones won't match

The skin tones shouldn't matter if it's just the head molds, right?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I think Tamashii Nations could pull off 2 releases. Even though it's just his body, it's still a Goku release. [emoji38]The skin tones shouldn't matter if it's just the head molds, right?

That would be lame if they did that....... your right about the hair

Yea you can take the faces from the original Broly and put them on the hair from the SDCC one. It doesn't look that great though, I actually just tried it the other day.

Is this for real?
8d5b17caff65a6e0cd5f1020978c8925.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

That would be lame if they did that....... your right about the hair

Nah, it would give the option of more accessories. Goku Black was a crazy ****er. I would love to get a few of his crazy expressions. Especially the one from the original teaser of the Future Trunks Saga.
Yea you can take the faces from the original Broly and put them on the hair from the SDCC one. It doesn't look that great though, I actually just tried it the other day.
Really? Even the faces don't look that good with the hair piece? That's interesting.
Is this for real?
8d5b17caff65a6e0cd5f1020978c8925.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
Nope.

Nah, it would give the option of more accessories. Goku Black was a crazy ****er. I would love to get a few of his crazy expressions. Especially the one from the original teaser of the Future Trunks Saga. Really? Even the faces don't look that good with the hair piece? That's interesting.Nope.

There's a lot of characters we want specific expressions from n we got nada........Told you about the hair [emoji28]

There's a lot of characters we want specific expressions from n we got nada........Told you about the hair [emoji28]

Goku Black trumps over all of them. [emoji13]

I have a bit of regrets on skipping out on SDCC broly last year, the more i see it the more i like it, but i cant justify the current cost of it now since i was actually at the con last year and couldve easily gotten it :( at least i have the OG though lol

@angelo ofcourse a figure of a divine god will trump over figures of blasphemous inferior mortals who dare to tread in the world of Divine beings! lol but yeah goku black looking like the next best release! i doubt theyll do two releases, i feel like it'll just be like trunks or SSB goku with both options included, and at most the coloring may be an SDCC exclusive, but either im really hyped about that figure!

Picked up a shelf and lighting set on Amazon for my dbz stuffs. Needed the detolf space lol.. ignore the light underneath the shelf, that was removed shortly after the photo was taken

9fc16d82a204f80a75620ea72a55c813.jpg

6a99caaab8f9b1272b5bdb0f5e038d85.jpg

064dd367a000052289c21c3d39e921b0.jpg

92c3fb8a1eb0884fff5033266c1bfb60.jpg

Back