S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are they selling anyone like Scouter Vegeta 2.0 early?

Also, I take the prototypes as a grain-of-salt. I hope they get enough feedback about Majin Vegeta to fix his hair.
Yeah. He's a pre-sale item.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Does filing a paypal claim a sure way to get your money back? I have multiple pre-orders on MHT and was surprised about the news. If it hadn't been for this forum, I wouldn't have known they were closing. I agree what they did was kinda shady. They should've emailed all their customers about it. I've always supported them and they were my first shop to order from before checking out others. I hope I get refunded for all my orders. This sucks.

Does filing a paypal claim a sure way to get your money back? I have multiple pre-orders on MHT and was surprised about the news. If it hadn't been for this forum, I wouldn't have known they were closing. I agree what they did was kinda shady. They should've emailed all their customers about it. I've always supported them and they were my first shop to order from before checking out others. I hope I get refunded for all my orders. This sucks.

They refunded my amounts that are tied to their current "[email protected]" PayPal address.

They have not acted on, nor acknowledged the claims made on their OLD [email protected] PayPal account. Likely that account was deleted. I've highlighted to PayPal that the same store is using another account but haven't heard a reply yet.

Pleeaase let them make DBS Trunks!:panic:

I really like the shading on Tien's pants, didn't really notice that before. Also the more I see it the more I like ssj3 Goku's hair having that sheen. Makes him stand out more and it makes it look a lot like he's glowing it seems.
SDCC-2017-Tamashii-Nations-DBZ-and-Anime-015.jpg

SDCC-2017-Tamashii-Nations-DBZ-and-Anime-016.jpg

SDCC-2017-Tamashii-Nations-DBZ-and-Anime-034.jpg

SDCC-2017-Tamashii-Nations-DBZ-and-Anime-044.jpg

SDCC-2017-Tamashii-Nations-DBZ-and-Anime-045.jpg

They refunded my amounts that are tied to their current "[email protected]" PayPal address.

They have not acted on, nor acknowledged the claims made on their OLD [email protected] PayPal account. Likely that account was deleted. I've highlighted to PayPal that the same store is using another account but haven't heard a reply yet.

I've checked my paypal and it's using the old email. Will paypal be able to get my money back? It's my first time to open a dispute so I have no clue.

That Majin Vegeta is both amazing & disappointing at the same time

FullSizeRender.jpg

Compare it guys. It's literally the same exact hair -___-
and I hate nitpicking. I don't want to be "that guy" that isn't satisfied. but come onnn tamashii
I guess in their eyes, either Vegeta went SS2 in the Cell Saga, or he never reached SS2 and remained "super Vegeta" in the Boo Saga

Btw agreed with Snake on Vegeta's headsculpt but then again, I think his head is literally too big anyway. Screaming it'll probably work so I'm fine with it for Majin, but I didn't need the ssj vegeta 2.0 at all and if I get the saiyan saga one I'm modding to swap the heads to the old one, got two of them anyway.

@Crisis tbh never expected they'd make entirely new hair for Majin Vegeta.

A good buddy of mine here was able to get me the Kaioken Goku at comic con. I'm so thankful to have someone that goes every year that's kind enough to pick these things up for me.

****ing eBay prices are ridiculous. I'm sure there's going to be a ton of scalped ones by the end of the week. To hell with that $200 crap.

A good buddy of mine here was able to get me the Kaioken Goku at comic con. I'm so thankful to have someone that goes every year that's kind enough to pick these things up for me.

****ing eBay prices are ridiculous. I'm sure there's going to be a ton of scalped ones by the end of the week. To hell with that $200 crap.
My friend will be there Friday. You guys know if kaioken goku will still be available. How much did your friend buy him for?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

A 2.0 SSB Vegeto is prolly right around the corner

But I still want Chibi Boo

As much as I wanted to get in line for the exclusive kio goku I said the hell with it and will just get it online.

Back