S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man the price of Ssgss Goku is crazy up there. How did he ever become that expensive?

Along with what Bee Vee mentioned, the only action figure of the Super Saiyan Blue transformation from Dragon Ball Super out is S.H.Figuarts Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku. It's also a Web Exclusive so there was only a certain amount produced. Tamashii Nations will release another version but I don't believe it will be in the Resurrection F/Universe 6 Tournament attire.

Vegeta is out aswell Ang ;)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Complete brain fart on my part. [emoji38]

I have seen quite a few people purchase him recently at retail too so he's still easily accessible. Which I'm happy to see because I honestly don't think he's a bad figure. Overall, while there are a few complaints, I do prefer him over the original Super Saiyan Vegeta.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Here´s the little guy:

DSC00719.JPGDSC00714.jpg

It pretty much confirms we'll be getting Korin with Kid Goku. Since they've added these guys to the Tien and Yamcha releases.

It pretty much confirms we'll be getting Korin with Kid Goku. Since they've added these guys to the Tien and Yamcha releases.
Korin had his own display card. He may be released similar to the panda from Ranma 1/2. Think Nimbus will be with Kid Goku.

Along with what Bee Vee mentioned, the only action figure of the Super Saiyan Blue transformation from Dragon Ball Super out is S.H.Figuarts Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku. It's also a Web Exclusive so there was only a certain amount produced. Tamashii Nations will release another version but I don't believe it will be in the Resurrection F/Universe 6 Tournament attire.

Maybe the popularity of Super had something to do with that just like someone said before and of course the whole Wed Exclusive stuff. Though Web exclusive that doesn't mean a surge in price. Ultimate Gohan, Android 16, Ssgss Vegeta and Vegetto are still reasonably priced for now.

No articulation. That's a bomber. I was hoping for just a little.
Wasn't that Korin ridiculously big?
Korin had his own display card. He may be released similar to the panda from Ranma 1/2. Think Nimbus will be with Kid Goku.

Maybe Nimbus and Korin. But that would mean less face expressions for kid goku. I'll rather have more face plates than that. He needs to come with a fish and pot if anything.

I'm pretty psyched for how DBS is going, here's a major spoiler with a shot of all competing teams, because I figured some might like the overview:
Spoiler Spoiler:

(Edited.)

Reply to Sil:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hey everyone, I wanted to post there here as wel. I'm looking for some photos of the Tamashii Nations displays at Barnes and Noble stores around the country. If you visit your local store and can take a full length photo of each side of the display so that its contents are clearly visible, I'll randomly select 3 people to send some free Tamashii Nations stuff.
IMG_1226.jpgIMG_1226.jpgIMG_1225.jpgIMG_1227.jpgIMG_1229.jpgIMG_1230.jpgIMG_1231.jpg

These are are from the barns and noble in the Augusta mall, in augusta Georgia.

I'm surprised to see that Tamashii appears to confirming a lot of the upcoming Dragon Ball releases WAY AHEAD of when they normally do. Usually we see it done "one-by-one" and we're sort of holding out hope that a prototype will be confirmed. But now they seem to be on a roll with announcing the upcoming figures. Overall, it's excellent news as it appears their optic and strategy on the line has changed for the better, but I wonder what's driving the change.

I'm surprised to see that Tamashii appears to confirming a lot of the upcoming Dragon Ball releases WAY AHEAD of when they normally do. Usually we see it done "one-by-one" and we're sort of holding out hope that a prototype will be confirmed. But now they seem to be on a roll with announcing the upcoming figures. Overall, it's excellent news as it appears their optic and strategy on the line has changed for the better, but I wonder what's driving the change.
Adam Newman said awhile back that Tamashii Nations was 100% behind the Western Market for Dragon Ball and was going to go all out for 2017. I would have to look at the calendar but I believe there's been at least 1 release from either Character Category for Dragon Ball.

Yup, this year is insane for releases, I wouldn't be surprised if even Majin Holy Grail Vegeta got a release date soon.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

@Angelo what you think the chances are of SHF SS4 Goku being released? I'm asking cuz I plan on selling my custom SS4 Goku & Vegeta
I assume the chances are pretty good, for obv reasons. But if they're just gonna focus on the SHFZero then forget it

@Angelo what you think the chances are of SHF SS4 Goku being released? I'm asking cuz I plan on selling my custom SS4 Goku & Vegeta
I assume the chances are pretty good, for obv reasons. But if they're just gonna focus on the SHFZero then forget it

Very high. It's another Goku release. I think the Super Saiyan 4 Goku Figuarts Zero EX is doing pretty decent, too. (It's certainly my favorite release from all Dragon Ball Character Categories.) Tamashii Nations already has the updated bottom half done with Tien. They would only need to drill the hole in the back for the tail. I do think the torso needs to be updated. While it looked good in the original prototypes, it's out of date compared to all other S.H.Figuarts with torso articulation. (New Batfleck for example.) Actually, Tien's torso would work really well for Super Saiyan 4 Goku's torso. All Tamashii Nations would really need to do is add the fur texture on that and Super Saiyan 3 Goku's arms.

I'm surprised the Sdcc figure hasn't been announced yet June's basically done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back