S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they are released at all; we havent seen those versions since the remolds were shown iirc, I really think they have gone the way of og Nappan imo.

Unless Saiyan Saga Tien and Yamcha don't sell that well, I don't see why Tamashii Nations would cancel them. Android Saga Tien and Yamcha incorporated 2.0 updates. The only one who needed any sort of update was Yamcha's hair design.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Are Yamcha and Tien regular releases? I don't the extra text on the bottom of the SH Figuarts icon like the Gogeta and Vegito

Finally got Kaiohken Goku set up and redid my Frieza fight display! I couldn't fit Kaiohken Goku in with the rest of my display so I had to improvise. Definitely glad to have it in my collection, it'll go nicely with Nappa, Yamcha and Tien!
51696cd53e83873f683111f8553ae5e5.jpg
ce242d5bef371e54670c6075ef46f107.jpg
fa4a783b5d8e4cc46dc35e6ed93fb2db.jpg
d7276d9ac76eaa7f2ddd6df7681c571c.jpg
088df23ba23451635ff440fb0762e399.jpg
46d5afdd7f428dfaf023e8244fac0d4d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Are Yamcha and Tien regular releases? I don't the extra text on the bottom of the SH Figuarts icon like the Gogeta and Vegito
No, Web Exclusives. They have the logo next to their photos.

Edited: Awesome photos, Wander!

I knew Yamcha would come with a Saibaman! Kinda disappointed that Tien comes with that Nappa specific Chiaotzu. Hopefully the release with the sash comes with a regular posed one. Didn't expect Gogeta but he looks great. Hopefully we get a Janemba to go with him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I knew Yamcha would come with a Saibaman! Kinda disappointed that Tien comes with that Nappa specific Chiaotzu. Hopefully the release with the sash comes with a regular posed one. Didn't expect Gogeta but he looks great. Hopefully we get a Janemba to go with him!

Chiaotzu's sacrifice was the only role he played in the fight against the Saiyans. It's very fitting for these particular Tien.

HQ scans from TD.

fTRd0YX.jpg

EVHXXoy.jpg

Thank you for the photos, Cooler!

Very happy to see they added a tear for Chiaotzu!

Chiaotzu's sacrifice was the only role he played in the fight against the Saiyans. It's very fitting for these particular Tien.

That's correct; however there are people out there, as crazy as it may seem, that have no desire for Nappa but only interested in Tien or Yamcha combo. That Chaoz was tailor made for a single specific scene only, therefore it will be useless to them. Tamashii's intent is basically "to get the desired effect of this piece, then you must buy another $60 figure, you're welcome." Again no problem for me or you, but I can see how others will get slightly annoyed by that. In that case a neutral pose would've been more appropriate, or rather, just include 2 Chaoz in both poses to please everybody. It's small enough that they could include 2 no problem.

I personally plan on getting all 3, but I'm probably not gonna have Chaoz piggybacking Nappa. It's most likely going to stay in the storage bin with all the other SHF parts and I'm gonna have to buy a 3rd party Chaoz that poses decently with Tien alone, I assume many others will do this as well

Nevertheless it's still a nice little bonus to have, that unfortunately they don't do too often

That's correct; however there are people out there, as crazy as it may seem, that have no desire for Nappa but only interested in Tien or Yamcha combo. That Chaoz was tailor made for a single specific scene only, therefore it will be useless to them. Tamashii's intent is basically "to get the desired effect of this piece, then you must buy another $60 figure, you're welcome." Again no problem for me or you, but I can see how others will get slightly annoyed by that. In that case a neutral pose would've been more appropriate, or rather, just include 2 Chaoz in both poses to please everybody. It's small enough that they could include 2 no problem.

This is me :( I'm happy because I thought that including Chiaotzu would have been impossible, but now he is included is stuck in that position forever, the fact the figures are exclusives doesnt help, not everyone is northamerican :S

I personally plan on getting all 3, but I'm probably not gonna have Chaoz piggybacking Nappa. It's most likely going to stay in the storage bin with all the other SHF parts and I'm gonna have to buy a 3rd party Chaoz that poses decently with Tien alone, I assume many others will do this as well

Nevertheless it's still a nice little bonus to have, that unfortunately they don't do too often
Neutral posed Chiaotzu could very easily be included with the Android Saga Tien as an accessory. It's a much better option than increasing the already 7,000 yen price to 8,000 for the Saiyan Saga Tien.

Neutral posed Chiaotzu could very easily be included with the Android Saga Tien as an accessory. It's a much better option than increasing the already 7,000 yen price to 8,000 for the Saiyan Saga Tien.

this is the worst for no completists, I just want a proper Ten, not three versions :/ I would buy a teen Yamcha with Puar tho, but spiky hair Yamcha? nop

I'm getting Tien, Yamcha, and Nappa but like others I won't be wasting my pose with Chiaotzu on his back. The Android/Cell Saga version of Tien will likely come with the neutral pose and the respective Yamcha will come with Puar

Hold on now. What if they start to do a Dragon Ball line and Yamcha comes with Puar then?
I don't think anyone mentioned this but on that scan they represented Tien doing his Tri-Beam attack. Wonder if they plan on releasing an effect with him also. I know that's to much to ask since he's already coming with Chiaotzu as an extra but that'll be great also to have.

Back