S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got the Cell pce today...too bad i don't have the original to compare. I wasn't a action figure collector when the original came out.
6de88aad548a839ca571167de1564cbe.jpg
20a9013b6e926ef398176e586a0c94a7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Finally got the Cell pce today...too bad i don't have the original to compare. I wasn't a action figure collector when the original came out.
6de88aad548a839ca571167de1564cbe.jpg
20a9013b6e926ef398176e586a0c94a7.jpg

Looks almost like Cell Jr. compared to the Figure-rise Standard Perfect Cell. [emoji38]

What do you think of the S.H.Figuarts Perfect Cell?

Looks almost like Cell Jr. compared to the Figure-rise Standard Perfect Cell. [emoji38]

What do you think of the S.H.Figuarts Perfect Cell?
For a recolored release of an older figure, this is awesome!!

dec1a60a67d4c66b44a62734831b46b7.jpg

Nicely done, SSPorunga! It's throwing me off because it looks a little too real.

Thank you! However I'm not the one who painted this. I purchased it from a custom painter on eBay, I'll have to get his name to give him credit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For a recolored release of an older figure, this is awesome!!

dec1a60a67d4c66b44a62734831b46b7.jpg

Glad you like it!

That Kamehameha effect looks amazing.
Thank you! However I'm not the one who painted this. I purchased it from a custom painter on eBay, I'll have to get his name to give him credit.

Who ever it is, the painter did a good job. It really brings out another dimension to the figure.

Glad you like it!

That Kamehameha effect looks amazing.

Who ever it is, the painter did a good job. It really brings out another dimension to the figure.
Ultimate Gohan's kamehameha effect piece pales in comparison.

Ultimate Gohan's kamehameha effect piece pales in comparison.

Ultimate Gohan's energy effect is good for a short ki blast. I know Time Patroller has a blue version of that energy effect as an accessory.

Perfect Cell's is the ideal Kamehameha effect but the base for it is outstanding and really makes it for me.

I'm sorry if it's been asked already, but when should we expect to see Kaioken Goku show up at conventions? Late this month? I'm just wondering because I really want it, and I'm gonna grab it on ebay as soon as I can before prices on it start to rise.

Also. Anyone else here collect the WCF figures? I just got a bunch this past week.

CameraZOOM-20170413165152949.jpg

CameraZOOM-20170413164808297.jpg

CameraZOOM-20170413165924057.jpg

No need to be sorry for asking a question. The official "release" for the World Tour Kaio-ken Goku is the last weekend of April. They will be selling that weekend in NYC.

I've been tempted to buy the WCF line because there's such a variety of characters with amazing sculpting for such littler figurines. I've seen their recent releases of every story arc from Dragon Ball to Super.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

dang it, it's the kai symbol! i needs it now! fuuuuuuuu! :gah:

That's what hit me, the King Kai kanji on the back. I feel extra salty that this is a World Tour Exclusive when Nappa and Vegeta are being released in a few months.

I like the World Tour box of Kaoiken Goku, but not really the recolored normal Goku lol :)

I pray to Kami they release a 2.0 of the early forms of Goku. Seeing that kanji makes me feel some type of way [emoji24]

I pray to Kami they release a 2.0 of the early forms of Goku. Seeing that kanji makes me feel some type of way [emoji24]

While these may be more limited, Tamashii Nations has upgraded previous Web Exclusives for another release. We'll have to wait and see but it would be a huge missed opportunity for the company.

Back