S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For an outdated mold, Kaio-ken Goku looks really good. The energy effects have me really interested in this exclusive.

Thanks for posting the photos, Cooler!

Edited: I'm curious if Tamashii Nations will release a Kaio-ken Super Saiyan Blue Goku now. Tamashii Nations made it work with the right amount of paint application for the red aura. It's subtle but makes the figure stand out.

That Gokus faces look different, like they applied the new process to them. I know one is a new exclusive face but the other two look better than the ones we have already.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The shapes of the eye appears to be different and it also appears that they applied cheek lines under the eyes.

Up at BBTS wave A and B
BANA10620.jpg

dang really interested in the kaioken goku now. The faces look the same though to me, same neutral face, the "exclusive" teeth gritted face (came with namek saga and SWA goku), and new forward screaming face (original was looking to the side). The screaming face looks a bit redone, i think mainly the eyes, it looks alot more anime accurate. The inclusion of the pink aura is nice too, but the red kamehameha is wierd, it was still blue when he uses kaioken, BUT it will be great to have when SSJ4 goku eventually gets released to be used as a 10x kamehameha! Also, almost forgot to mention that the symbol on the front of his uniform is the turtle symbol. Hate how they dont have a picture of his back, if it's the Kai symbol i gotta have it! The namek goku has his own "Go" symbol on it.

I'm guessing most likely it's the turtle symbol on the front and kai on the back, but if theyre lazy it's turtle on front and back lol It's a must have to me if it's with the kai symbol, would finally have a somewhat accurate Vegeta/nappa vs Goku figure. Hope i'll be able to get this one at a semi-decent price at the least!

I have a weird feeling ebay is our only way to get that shf kaioken goku. At jacked up prices. I'll pass.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I have a weird feeling ebay is our only way to get that shf kaioken goku. At jacked up prices. I'll pass.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I fear you are right tin. I sense a great disturbance in the force my friend :nono

I feel it's gonna be like the MexiGoku. It's gonna have some exclusive packaging for the World Tour events and have a regular packaging for SDCC. In other words it's gonna be the SDCC ex too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys! Just got back from Tokyo! The below link is my Haul, plus my current collection prior to the trip. Let me know what you think!

https://m.imgur.com/a/ZgnOE

And here's a closer look at my custom painted Gohan
263a5dbc95e792b5dcae52b86ebcafba.jpg

I feel it's gonna be like the MexiGoku. It's gonna have some exclusive packaging for the World Tour events and have a regular packaging for SDCC. In other words it's gonna be the SDCC ex too

Yeah. I have no doubt he's going to be the SDCC exclusive. I really don't know who else they would make a SDCC exclusive...maybe Krillin lol?

Hi guys, I'm a little late to the party with this line. S.H.F PC Cell is the first figure I've bought with this line. Iv since ordered 4 others, but for some of the older figures the prices are unbelievable. Is there any realistic option to picking up LSSJ Broly or the Android twins?

Any advice would be appreciated

Hi guys, I'm a little late to the party with this line. S.H.F PC Cell is the first figure I've bought with this line. Iv since ordered 4 others, but for some of the older figures the prices are unbelievable. Is there any realistic option to picking up LSSJ Broly or the Android twins?

Any advice would be appreciated
Sadly, not at retail.

Broly, Android 17, and Android 18 were released as Web Exclusives which means that they would only be put through production once.

Broly has been out for awhile and also has a SDCC Exclusive which I believe is going for more money than the original.

Android 17 and 18 are in the most recent Dragon Ball Super story arc so they may be given a release down the line but in their Tournament of Power attire.

Figure-rise Standard is releasing model kits that look really well done. They're bigger than their S.H.Figuarts counterparts and the quality isn't similar but they will be good kit figures.

Back