S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they feel that Goten and Trunks are too childish and lack training... then TRAIN THEM. I really don't understand the logic. I know the writers have to make it mostly about Goku. But it really doesn't make any sense to have fighters with so much potential not doing any training at all. If eternal peace was a thing, then sure let them just be kids, but that is not the case. They should know by now that the lives of many hang on the strength of their group. It makes zero sense not to stay in a training posture.

I am happy to see them using some of the other characters, I'll just ignore anything about power levels and god ki and enjoy the ride.

Trunks and Goten are between 7 - 10 years old and grew up in an age of peace. Even by Dragon Ball Z's logic, there's absolutely no way they can teach them better power, skill, and technique in 48 hours than the other Earth Fighters that have had an entire lifetime's worth.

Great point, similar to how we saw Gohan stepping in to train a young Goten early in the Buu saga and then later saw Piccolo train them with Fusion. You have two infinitely powerful sons that will inherit your legacy, get them up-to-speed...especially given how Future Gohan had trained Future Trunks...he had NO ONE else because they were all killed.

I think they're just victims of the writing right now...hopefully we'll see some more focus on them.

When the legacy of Goku and Vegeta are over, then Trunks and Goten can carry the torch for the future. Future Trunks was raised in a war zone where all of the Earth's Fighters died at the hands of two powerful Androids. The need to train Trunks and Goten as Earth's defenders was there for about a day, ended within that same day (how long was the Buu Saga?), and continues to be that way.

As for T&G, deffo they're a victim of writing, but I don't mind that. Tbh I feel like they're largely redundant characters. (Sorry fans?) I don't think Goku seeking adults for this is bogus writing. (Not bringing them to friezas fight felt dumber to me.) They don't have time to train them or look for other team members to train with and this ep made it clear that it'll definitely have team aspect to it. But yeah sure ths is a writing choice and if T&G had been the most popular chars they'd have been in.:lol Still think the actual excuse thy made up is better thought out than "uh homework".:lol I mean, esp Goten is young, what if he flinches at crucial moments ("DODGE"). Again I get you can work around that as a writer but you can with anything. I'm okay with it, I like this lineup, it engages what fans have been criticizing dbz for head on (chars becoming irrelevant due to power lvl) and the story's excuse makes sense to me. I'm not gonna ask for more from dbsuper lol.

Bingo. Goten used his flight quickly against his battle with Trunks during their World Tournament match. If that happened in the Tournament of Power, he would have already been eliminated.

Ditto.

I'm talking about in general, they should be training. I prefer the 10 fighters they already picked. Goten has a Chichi problem, but Trunks should be more trained at this point. Vegeta seems like a good father, and Bulma doesn't seem to mind him learning to fight. Trunks himself has mentioned training and wanting to fight multiple times. They're just not ready to give them character development I guess.

I'm talking about in general, they should be training. I prefer the 10 fighters they already picked. Goten has a Chichi problem, but Trunks should be more trained at this point. Vegeta seems like a good father, and Bulma doesn't seem to mind him learning to fight. Trunks himself has mentioned training and wanting to fight multiple times. They're just not ready to give them character development I guess.

There's certainly no reason for them not to train, and they very well could be off camera, but the need/focus for them to train isn't a necessity at this point. I understand the want for them to develop as fighters but it's enjoyable to see them act childish and immature. They're allowed to be children. There's no imminent danger that they need to prepare against.

SS3 GOKU Confirmed for September
Spoiler Spoiler:

Very cool! I wonder if Gotenks will follow?

Paid for my shf perfect cell this weekend. Can't wait to finally have Cell in my collection! Never owned the old Cell before.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Anyone else ever dealt with toyz in the box support? My PCE Cell has some glue residue right above his eye and hey haven't gotten back to me yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else ever dealt with toyz in the box support? My PCE Cell has some glue residue right above his eye and hey haven't gotten back to me yet.

Yes, they can be hard to get ahold of sometimes. I think they're a small crew of guys. I blew up every contact they had (email, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) until they finally got back to me.

Just cuz Tien and Yamcha aren't immediately released doesn't mean we won't get them. I don't understand the logic behind that. Tamashii is well aware that people want them, they'll be released.

Really glad SSJ3 is the next release. I'm hoping to head swap and finally replace the old Goku body

Yeah, tbh im sure you stated that exact same thing when Vegeta and Nappa were announced Silver, who are you trying to persuade here? Us or yourself?

In other news, who else is buying as many ssj3 Gokus as they can to replace all their old ones? I have 4 I want to replace: ssj, gohan, regular and one for a ssj blue head. :p

That's exactly my plan except my fourth one will be SSJ3 as is instead of SSB. I want a body with the correct kanji to display as SSB

Have you guys seen this? Found it on Facebook. I think it'd be cool for human characters but idk about DB. 3.0s...

a83f63ba21c958f5826a5321adead9ee.jpg

Tamashii Nations has a brand new Goku body. They're going to release as many variations as possible. Including previously released ones only updated. Buying multiple Super Saiyan 3 Goku releases isn't needed. Especially since the head peg won't hold any other previous released Goku heads.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Tamashii Nations has a brand new Goku body. They're going to release as many variations as possible. Including previously released ones only updated. Buying multiple Super Saiyan 3 Goku releases isn't needed. Especially since the head peg won't hold any other previous released Goku heads.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

yeah im kind of with angelo on this one. It seems that SWA goku only had the same size peg as they were maybe transitioning to the newer stuff, but since that release the ball joints were no longer the same size. I suppose there's a chance you could just yank out the pegs and replace it with the smaller ones (i did that for trunks, took the PCE trunks neck peg out and swtiched onto armor body), but until someone gets it in hand we wont know the compatibility.

With that said i would love to replace a few of my goku molds with this one too, namely Gohan and SSJ Goku (I have a regular goku body with the SWA head on it and colored the blue parts to make it dark purplish to have that SDCC look), and Gohan because he really needs it, although that would make the face not match the quality of a 2.0 body. Too bad the xeno warrior head has a peg on his head instead of an ear, wouldve been an easy repaint to make a new gohan. Also, i do not have the OG ssj3 goku (totally did not like the coloring), I just have a datong ssj3 goku head on my manga goku body (doesnt fit too well, and quite frankly it's annoying) so Im really excited to have an updated SSJ3 goku.

Welp, Time to toss out the old Goku molds and get multiples. If the head won't fit, Hot water the peg

SSJ3 Goku for September. HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG

Possible releases with the new Goku template mold: Goku Black (inevitable), GT Goku, SSG Goku (proto already exists), Future Gohan, SS2 Goku

Back