S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

They're updated! That's fantastic!

Nappa finally has the torso articulation! It looks like he has newer knees, as well. Scouter is also more transparent.

As Deano mentioned, they gave Vegeta the correct shoulders. Very happy about that.

Wow, just.....WOW. Did not expect Scouter 2.0 to be released so quickly let alone Nappa!

Blood has likely just had a heart attack from the news and thats why we havent heard from him yet [emoji38]

Still a bit annoying they kept Nappa in Arlian/Manga colours, but it looks like Vegetas shoulders are now the trunks versions which is great news.

We cant be too surprised or annoyed that he is a retool of super (saiyan) Vegeta, after all, the original was too. Im just happy we will get a Scouter Vegeta that can actually stand on his own haha!

It seems Toei has made those Nappa's official colors. He's been appearing in those colors in more recent animation such as Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and Dragon Ball Heroes. If we're lucky, we'll see a Premium Color (with actual anime colors) down the road at some point. (Edited: As crisis mentioned)

Spoiler Spoiler:

how the hell is it possible that they get released before yamcha and tien??? **** i didn't see this coming. this is unreal... am i dreaming? someone slap me!!

thank you tamashii/bluefin!!! finally x_x

Spoiler Spoiler:

Well worth the wait for this response. :lol

I have no doubt which one I'd buy. It's a pitty because I like the improvements a lot (chest-knees-ankles articulation, new legs, etc.) and at the end I see myself with two Nappas when one would be enough :lol

I have no doubt which one I'd buy. It's a pitty because I like the improvements a lot (chest-knees-ankles articulation, new legs, etc.) and at the end I see myself with two Nappas when one would be enough :lol

That loox like it will be an easy repaint for customizers. I might have to commission someone...

Well... I guess that means we're not getting yamcha or tien :(
Nah, Nappa and 2.0 Scouter Vegeta's scheduling doesn't imply that Tien and Yamcha won't been released. Only that they weren't the next to be announced.

Tien and Yamcha prototypes incorporated a lot of recent upgrades that Tamashii Nations has been applying to the most recent releases. They're going to be released, it's only a matter of when.

Scouter Vegeta also involves limited tooling from Tamashii as most the character will use the pre-existing Vegeta 2.0 and Armored Trunks.

Personally, I'm more excited for this pairing than Tien and Yamcha. This is a strong seller following the controversial Future Warrior and Xenoverse Trunks releases that might not garner the sales they want. I foresee Future Warrior being a shelf-warmer.

I'm only getting the "Future Warrior" for completionists' sake. I have no connection to the character since I've never played the Xenoverse games. imo I would've loved to see Future Gohan instead

Is the figure-rise space pod any good for figuarts? Or should I try to get the dragon summon?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Preorders for Nappa and Vegeta are just around the corner. I can feel it hahaha it'll probably drop within 48 hours

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Is the figure-rise space pod any good for figuarts? Or should I try to get the dragon summon?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have the Dragon Summon one and while it is a bit large it still looks great. I'm pretty sure the figures will fit inside the figures figure-rise one also but the Dragon Summon one has lights.

Here's a pic of Vegeta in my pod:
20170201_215441.jpg
Here's a pic I found on Google of Vegeta in the Figure-rise one:
maxresdefault.jpg
He looks a little cramped in that one.

Back