S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Supernatural-gif-mouth-open.gif

Edited: Thank you, Cooler!

Now I'm anxiously awaiting blood's post...

Awesome prices too with the current yen rate. Probably means they won't come with too many accessories but idc cuz mother****ing Nappa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FINALLY
How many faces will he come with though?

Remains to be seen. We might not see photos for awhile. I doubt Scouter Vegeta will come with any energy effects but I'm hoping he'll come with as many expressions as the original release. Nappa, ideally, would come with at least 3.

Edited:
Awesome prices too with the current yen rate. Probably means they won't come with too many accessories but idc cuz mother****ing Nappa

I noticed that too which makes me think that they're Regular Releases which is surprising for Nappa.

click on the link all i get is a blank page [emoji31] [emoji31]

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

If the release dates are on july and august respectively, PO will be dropping any time now haha this is great news

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

time to sell the oldest scouter vegeta, i guess *_* the first motivation is the loose leg and second get the money back and can purchase another figure. :)

i don´t want Nappa, so happy, for who want him. :)

Personally, I wouldn't be getting rid of the original Scouter Vegeta. I don't know why but I have a feeling Tamashii Nations isn't going to include the "It's over 9,000!" smashed scouter. We'll know until the photos are released but that could easily keep the original release's value intact for collectors.

Personally, I wouldn't be getting rid of the original Scouter Vegeta. I don't know why but I have a feeling Tamashii Nations isn't going to include the "It's over 9,000!" smashed scouter. We'll know until the photos are released but that could easily keep the original release's value intact for collectors.

it´s ok, i don´t have scouter vegeta for that specifically moment, so i deal with that. But yes i am expecting for the photos too! :)

I'm keeping the old scouter vegeta because in the Saiyan saga he wasn't that buff and more lean, the 1st scouter vegeta represents that better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, just.....WOW. Did not expect Scouter 2.0 to be released so quickly let alone Nappa!

Blood has likely just had a heart attack from the news and thats why we havent heard from him yet [emoji38]

Still a bit annoying they kept Nappa in Arlian/Manga colours, but it looks like Vegetas shoulders are now the trunks versions which is great news.

We cant be too surprised or annoyed that he is a retool of super (saiyan) Vegeta, after all, the original was too. Im just happy we will get a Scouter Vegeta that can actually stand on his own haha!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

200w.gif

200w.gif

200w.gif

how the hell is it possible that they get released before yamcha and tien??? **** i didn't see this coming. this is unreal... am i dreaming? someone slap me!!

thank you tamashii/bluefin!!! finally x_x

200w.gif

it's ****in happening!ç!!
200w.gif

If it comes with the over 9000 face as seen in my avatar, technically it would be an inaccurate representation. But who cares, better to have it than not have it at all.

Also maybe they are planning on doing a repaint of Nappa in his alternate colors as a PCE in the near future

I'm keeping the old scouter vegeta because in the Saiyan saga he wasn't that buff and more lean, the 1st scouter vegeta represents that better

My thoughts exactly. Although the differences still appear to be minimal

Back