S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figure looks fantastic! I love the added bloody scuffs and cuts. What type of techniques and paints did you use Cooler?

Sorry Bardoon, I have no idea. Those pics are from 2chan forum and I thought was interesting to see the combination between classic Gohan and the new one.

Perfect cell pce is a regular release?
I expect sdcc 2017 could be any of the android or mystic Gohan, because i don't want any of them and will be hard to me this year to get the sdcc (*_*)

As excited as I am for Gohan, I have to say im a but disappointed in how haphazardly his knees seem to be painted. The areas around the joint are a totally different colour and arent even cleanly or fully applied.

The stomach doesnt seem to be the same colour either.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

They definitely could've spent some time color-matching better Deano. I noticed the stomach and knee paints as well.

At least on the stomach they should've molded that piece in skin tone and painted over it in purple much like they did with his upper chest piece.

Tamashii Nations seems to have taken a short cut with producing the legs in one color and then painting over the purple gi with the skin tone.

Hey prodigy....

Spoiler Spoiler:

what's up? :lol

I love 'em both! the new gohan looks older than the SDCC which is a good thing. Too bad you can't swap heads or faces between the two.

Back