S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I have a feeling you're 100% correct.

Vegeta SS4 Figure-rise

b170112-1.jpg

b170113.jpg

Ugh... I'd love to get the Figuarts Super Saiyan 4 Goku that Tamashii was showing off...

I understand it's probably cheaper and easier for Bandai to make their Figurise stuff but I'm jelly of all the Dragon Ball love that Bandai is giving it over the Figuarts line.

Apparently, Dragon Ball Heroes is releasing new character cards and the Future Trunks transformation is being referred to as "Super Saiyan Rage."

I can't be the only one who's amazed Tamashii hasn't capitalized on how popular the Zamasu Saga was.
Spoiler Spoiler:

They likely will. I can foresee a Goku Black and Future Trunks being made.

Right now Tamashii is re-doing their body types but I wouldn't be surprised if we see some DBS prototypes in 2017.

Black is a given and so is Future Trunks. I would say Zamasu is a given too and probably even an updated SSB Goku and Vegeta. SSB Vegito seems like a good bet too but then they would have to do Merged Zamasu as well. As for Mai, it's a possibility but I don't think we'll get her tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't be the only one who's amazed Tamashii hasn't capitalized on how popular the Zamasu Saga was.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Tamashii Nations is waiting for Dragon Ball Super to air in the Western Market which will create the highest demand for related releases.

Knowing Tamashii they will make this in an elaborate display case, just like they did with that giant Genki Dama setup they showed off, among others such as Goku departing the spaceship on Namek, etc.

IMG_2802.JPG

Don't get too excited when we see this tho, cuz like so many others it'll be for "display only"

Knowing Tamashii they will make this in an elaborate display case, just like they did with that giant Genki Dama setup they showed off, among others such as Goku departing the spaceship on Namek, etc.

View attachment 313030

Don't get too excited when we see this tho, cuz like so many others it'll be for "display only"

I don't think too many people would get excited when they see how much something that huge would actually cost. The S.H. Figuarts Rideron is almost $200 and it's the size of an in-scale car.

Back