S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got my figure-rise buu. Until a figuarts kid buu is made, this will keep me happy. g v b.jpg (sorry for the blurry picture. It's way more blurred then I thought.)

B4 yous guys start requesting characters, ask yourselves.. do yous guys DESERVE said character?

I'd like to see a new Future Trunks Capsule Outfit 2.0 first!

Between the Future Warrior and Xeno-Trunks...the parts are there.

guys, do you think, that Tamashii, will gonna make this gohan anytime?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yep.

Did Gohan grow, height-wise, in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber? I thought he did but I suppose it depends if Tamashii Nations can get away with making it the same height as Super Saiyan (2) Gohan.

I've always really liked the sleeveless-jacket look

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

This is very easy for Tamashii Nations to release if they want to sell another Future Trunks figure. (Other than Dragon Ball Super.)

item_0000011612_KUUsU9lD_04.jpg

Take away the cloak, replace the arms with Super Saiyan Trunks', sculpt new forearms/hands, and sculpt two new head molds. They can even re-use the same faces.

Sorry if this has been asked before. I'm not an expert on this line, but I was wondering if you guys prefer the Premium Color Super Saiyan Vegeta and Trunks or the the standard Cell Saga versions. I have the original Goku, SS Goku, SS Gohan, Android 18, and Android 17. From what I can tell, I think I like the originals a lot better, but the original Trunks is so expensive now. Tough decisions.

Personally I don't like either of the original SHF Future Trunks figures, something about the design just seems very off to me, but I can't pinpoint what it is specifically... So I'm just gonna wait for xeno trunks and DBS blue hair trunks.

But If I had to choose based on looks alone, I'd likely go with the originals... I got premium color Vegeta and SS Gohan because of the price difference from the originals though.

But I do prefer the premium color Cell and Broly opposed to the originals. But those are probably the only ones.

B4 yous guys start requesting characters, ask yourselves.. do yous guys DESERVE said character?
Do you deserve anything? You should ask yourself this! Look deep inside your inner crisis...
I'd like to see a new Future Trunks Capsule Outfit 2.0 first!

Between the Future Warrior and Xeno-Trunks...the parts are there.
I've been saying this all along but yeah, this is very possible now. I'd love to see it, maybe if Tamashii is generous we can get the long hair looks he sported in the Broly movie.

Same on mine, I feel that the left and right calf are flipped (e.g. left calf looks more like a righ calf and vice versa)...

This was addressed a while on the SSJ Trunks figure (same problem) and anthonyscustoms on YouTube also spoke about it in his review. He actually took the figure apart and said they were labeled properly "left" and "right".

So somewhere along the manufacturing process, someone messed up and mislabeled the lower legs. Can you swap them? Unfortunately not with the Trunks (dunno about Vegeta). Anthonyscustoms tried and said that the pegs are "keyed" (molded) to fit the appropriate right and left leg that they are labeled to.

I thought it was Toriyama artwork at first, and even though the anatomy is wonky, it's still fairly "accurate".

Last edited:
Still is a great figure talking about vegeta, until now, but is sad that issue happen.

Now that i am writing... I only wish all of you Merry Christmas ok? Be safe! Don't drink if will gonna drive! See you next year!

I just finished putting together my first Figurerise model kit, SS Goku.. boy was that tedious. I'll prolly only get Kid Boo and that's it. I cannot see myself collecting this entire line

If they ever make a decently sized Shenron, you would have to clear out the majority of your afternoon to assemble it

Back