S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shodo Scouter Vegeta, Saiyan Saga Goku, and Nappa. Does Toei not like the anime colors for Nappa?

SHODO_DRAGONBALL_VOL4_1_MARCH2017_BANDAICANDY_5832.jpg
Spoiler Spoiler:

Lol they ARE anime colors aren't they? I thought this nappa was just the temporary color scheme from the anime before they reach earth like vegeta's.

That Goku's hair is all sorts of wrong :lol looks like Gohan's cell games/bojack hair

Lol they ARE anime colors aren't they? I thought this nappa was just the temporary color scheme from the anime before they reach earth like vegeta's.

They're also manga colors, I believe. Since the Western Market is more used to the anime colore, seen throughout the majority of his appearance, I'm surprised Tamashii Nations is going this route. Unless they have a SDCC or Premium Color release already planned. I imagine releasing the anime colors for SDCC would piss a lot of collectors off though.

If they include the over 9000 face with the Figuarts release, technically it would be inaccurate :/

b-but it's still better than having nothing at all

Yes I know, I was saying it was closer to the Earth colors than Arlia colors. It could be manga colors but doesn't look 100% either way.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Earth anime or Earth manga? It looks like manga colors from the photos that you provided.

Edited:
If they include the over 9000 face with the Figuarts release, technically it would be inaccurate :/

b-but it's still better than having nothing at all

I wonder if that face will determine whether or not Tamashii Nations will make a battle damaged release at some point. If it's included, they won't. If it's not included, they might.

I hope that when they release Nappa, his armor could actually be disassembled so we'd have him in his armorless form. Maybe the shoulder pads area can cover the place where the armor connects together, so if you have to disassemble it, you take off the shoulder pads, disconnect the armor (upper body and also the lower part below the chest), and you've got a topless Nappa who can use his "over 9000!!!" face :)

Hm, I see the scouters are all green in the manga? SHF Nappa seems to have a blue scouter and darker brown armor, so I'd say that's the Arlia color...

Anyway, does anybody know when we could expect more release schedules? That shonen jump calendar maybe? I guess all of this will come after the xenoverse guys in april? Man it'd be sick if this line progressed as fast as the star wars line.:lol

It's interesting about the prototypes that were shown at the event last month because 1.) they covered 3 Sagas (only missing Frieza Saga) and 2.) they can be paired releases. Saiyan Saga - 2.0 Scouter Vegeta/Nappa, Android Arc (Cell Saga) - Tien/Yamcha, and Buu Saga - 2.0 Super Saiyan 3 Goku/Super Saiyan Gotenks. I'm very hopeful to see Tamashii Nations release paired releases for each Saga throughout the year that many of us had suggested quite some time ago.

New Arc info for Super.

Spoiler Spoiler:

New Arc info for Super.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Must....resist.....spoiler.....

I just wanna see what the other Gods of Destruction look like already. Whis keeps teasing that they're very powerful and way more violent than Beerus

If anybody else has been buying SCultures, Banpresto has just released their next line up...

15073363_10154799770768856_2269992005599410432_n.jpg

Figuarts Hit is definitely gonna happen

Yeah, it's only a matter of when. If any Universe 6 fighter is made into and S.H. Figuarts, it'll be Hit.

Must....resist.....spoiler.....

Not much of a spoiler. Just a synopsis of what it'll be about.

If anybody else has been buying SCultures, Banpresto has just released their next line up...

15073363_10154799770768856_2269992005599410432_n.jpg

Yeah, it's only a matter of when. If any Universe 6 fighter is made into and S.H. Figuarts, it'll be Hit.

The biggest question is why the hell didn't they pick to do a Saiyan Saga Vegeta to go with that Goku?

Back