S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving the new SSJ3 Goku body. I'm kinda torn on the face. Am I the only thinking he looks a little baby faced? Maybe it's just the angle. I feel he needs more jaw and squareness.

Other images of what we have already seen:

TN_309.jpg

TN_305.jpg

TN_308.jpg

TN_307.jpg

TN_306.jpg

TN_310.jpg

TN_311.jpg

TN_314.jpg

TN_313.jpg

TN_315.jpg

131257k8tso3qv8w9q3nny.jpg

Nippon Yasan has Super Vegeta and Ultimate Gohan for super cheap but there "cheap" shipping is so high it's not worth it

Their fast shipping, however, is more than worth it. 8-10 days is more like 5 to the Uk, plus, like I always say, they lower the value and mark as a gift if you ask them to.

Their fast shipping, however, is more than worth it. 8-10 days is more like 5 to the Uk, plus, like I always say, they lower the value and mark as a gift if you ask them to.

Gotcha, but i have one and only kind to want the other, so paying $17 or more shipping for a figure or figures that is on sale $22 - $25 doesn't make sense to me.

The Time Patroller has 3 alternative faces. The photos are only showing 2 at the moment but I'm guessing we'll be given a stern Super Saiyan face as the 3rd face.

They've done video games but far too few. Time Patroller I get why, to go with Future Trunks but still, he's kinda lol. I wish in game his default design wasn't that generic-ish.

But for some customizers, they can probably make a lot of use out of it. To make their avatar, and that's always an awesome feeling though some already did that. I am stoked for Xeno Trunks however, I really like his design.

I need some help here. Can someone sell me on the Zero EX line? I'be asked around on other forums and no one can supply pics with a ruler for actual scale refference. I've heard they are 1/6 then 1/7. Please someone, give me the dealership run down.

Do you guys think the cape can be removed from the collar or is it attached? Its hard for me to tell.

You never know with Tamashii Nations. I wouldn't be surprised if the cape isn't removable. I'm more interested if the scouter is on all of the faces. It's not listed in the contents of the figure's packaging so I'm assuming that they're on every face.

I hope not. I just think its weird that they wouldnt show any other ss faces. I like getting 2 saiyan figures, so i can have normal and super saiyan on display

My bet would be a stern Super Saiyan face. They listed 3 alternative faces for Trunks but they at least displayed all of the faces in the photos.

Back