S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_nx9pezjRQo1uuj1vto1_500.gif

Stop talking about your fatass self crisis! You're judging every one here just cause you're some fat slob who can't get off the computer!

IMG_2142.JPG

hmmm now that we know time patroller is coming with an ssj head and a blue version of ultimate gohan's blast effect I'm pretty tempted! Tempted with xeno trunks too just to have a updated trunks head sculpts that fit the newer ball joints too. I definitely see them reusing time patrollers head and faces for an ultimate gohan 2.0 later on, maybe the purple gi version of great saiyaman version, that's what im hoping anyway :pray:

Someone mentioned that the history of trunks storyline is very emphasized in this game too, so i hope a future gohan figure is on the table in the.... *drum roll* future.... :rotfl

You could probably use the updated Trunks head on the armor to replicate his end of Cell Saga look too. I don't think we'll get Ultimate Gohan 2.0. (with the Goku GI), but we might get his purple/blue gi. It was featured in Broly - Second Coming and is a pretty popular look

Future Gohan would be great to get all of the different Gohans together! If I had to surmise why there's an emphasis on the History of Trunks in Xenoverse 2, or Trunks's backstory, it's probably since Xeno Trunks plays a huge role and we didn't get much of his origins in Xenoverse. I also think we're getting a lot with the movies this time, so that may be it.

You could probably use the updated Trunks head on the armor to replicate his end of Cell Saga look too. I don't think we'll get Ultimate Gohan 2.0. (with the Goku GI), but we might get his purple/blue gi. It was featured in Broly - Second Coming and is a pretty popular look

Future Gohan would be great to get all of the different Gohans together! If I had to surmise why there's an emphasis on the History of Trunks in Xenoverse 2, or Trunks's backstory, it's probably since Xeno Trunks plays a huge role and we didn't get much of his origins in Xenoverse. I also think we're getting a lot with the movies this time, so that may be it.

HoT doesn't actually play that huge of a role in the story, that was mainly just for marketing.

yeah im hoping more for the blue/purple gi if anything. Currently i switched the neck pegs on my armored trunks to fit the old head and put the new face on there to make end of cell trunks, but with the new stuff it'll be a better fit.

@ssj3 vegeta aw that's too bad :( why you gotta crush my dreams for!? lol Worse case scenario though, even we dont get any sort of adult gohan 2.0 WHEN we get a goku 2.0 a simple custom repaint/retool of time patroller head will solve that problem for us, and we can just plop that head on a goku 2.0 body. So many possibilities! looking forward to what the tamashii nations event will show us, hopefully we wont be disappointed!

Well that killed some of my interest :( damn it, I love History of Trunks.

And yes, that's a great idea with 2.0. Goku and the Ultimate Gohan head sculpt.

@congeebear i open most of mine unless they are duplicates that i'm saving for customs or parts, with the exception of my broly, since he's too big to fit on my shelf atm with all the other figures haha

I really hope this quiets the entire "We want Nappa! Where's Nappa?!" outcry by a lot. He looks fantastic. Smaller than I thought but still looks great. (Edited: Actually, when looking at it more and taking into consideration the viewpoint, Nappa could be much taller than he appears. I believe that's the case with this photo.) Was hoping for torso articulation though. Maybe it's a very early prototype.

So much for Premium Color Scouter Vegeta. We're getting 2.0 instead...:yess:

Gotenks though....GOTENKS LOOKS SUPERB! I'll start the outcry...I WANT HIM NOW!

Edited: Thanks, once again, for the pictures, Cooler!

And there's probably more to come. A Scouter Vegeta 2.0 solves everyone's problems since now we can have the normal hair and it'll be compatible with all future releases :yess:

I kind of hope Tamashii Nations doesn't re-use the Super Saiyan Vegeta hair though. Minor nitpick but I'd like to see a slimmer version of that but different from the original. Painting the hair dark brings out the amazing quality sculpt the faces have for the new Super Saiyan Vegeta. Tamashii Nations ****ing nailed it.

I wonder if Tamashii Nations said "**** it" with Premium Colors for certain past releases and decided to just upgrade them. I like the original but I'm really hoping they'll give Super Saiyan 3 Goku the same upgraded treatment. :pray:

What do you think about Nappa?

and Gotenks? He's one of the best prototypes I've seen. He looks so ready. They need to include at least 3 Super Ghost Kamikaze. Hell, if they include a regular hair accessory, I'll buy at least 2

Nappa looks on point and I believe he does have the waist articulation but it's really high up right under his bewbs. I guess it works to hide it a bit better. Vegeta looks fantastic and I'm happy they went with that over a PC. Gotenks could use some work especially for his pants. His legs look too skinny. Otherwise, he looks pretty decent for a prototype. I think he'll come with the ghosts and the normal hair at a minimum. A SSJ3 would be uhmazing though and I'd pay the premium for the inclusion of it.

Very good observation on Nappa, Prodigy! :clap

I wouldn't have minded a Premium Color Scouter Vegeta because of how great of a figure it was but I'm certainly quite pleased with him having the upgraded treatment. Can't complain there.

I noticed Gotenks' pants weren't as baggy as the design but I actually really like how it looks. They decided to bring the crotch area up because in the design it's close to his knees. So for them bringing it up, it opened up a lot of area between his legs.

Tamashii Nations can release a Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks product on its own. Including it with the regular version would take away accessories. They already have the body. Hopefully they'll take the profit this release makes and then focus it on Super Saiyan 3 accessories like the hair, faces, and maybe even Super Saiyan 3 Kamikaze Ghosts.

Back