S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toriyama doesn't do any of the artwork for the manga, Toyotaro does. There tend to be various minor differences between the manga and the anime, probably to make both of them seem different enough to entice the other's audience.

That's understandable. Also, unlike Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball Super doesn't necessarily have a template to go off of so certain interpretations are up to Toei's artists.

I hope they reuse that other guy's body for an adult Trunks with long hair. It's the Trunks body but leaner and taller.

A couple more days until Tamashii Nations Event. Anybody else excited?

Hell yes! I haven't looked forward to a Tamashii event more than this one. I have a feeling we're gonna see A LOT of great stuff. Definitely gonna see Black and Future Trunks and maybe even Zamasu. Hoping for the Nappa 2.0 reveal and the legendary Majin Vegeta. I have faith this will be the event to see!

I hope they reuse that other guy's body for an adult Trunks with long hair. It's the Trunks body but leaner and taller.

Oh yeah, a simple repaint, remove the paint, head swaps and bam, 2.0 Future Trunks. They could even use that as an opportunity to release the Super Trunks head we were shown a while back.

What's the best edition of Xenoverse 2 to get? I'm having trouble deciding between the Day One or the Deluxe editions. I want the most bang for my buck and all the bonus characters like Black and Trunks

Let us know how it is!

It's pretty good, and the combat seems a bit cleaner but a bit more involved with the stuff you can do. I think my only complaint thus far is the visuals in game look kinda washed out for some reason and don't pop like they do in the last game. I kinda assume they wanted it to look a bit flatter and more like the Anime instead of overly bright celshading.

I only just finished the Saiyan saga.

It's pretty interesting you can transfer your data from Xeno1 and you can pick your character to be the "Hero" of the city from what you did in the last game and there's a statue hologram thing of it in the city. When you first meet Trunks you'll meet your old character too.

You can transfer items over from which ever character you picked as a hero too so the old character and my new character look exactly the same... :lol made for a weird cutscene.

What's the best edition of Xenoverse 2 to get? I'm having trouble deciding between the Day One or the Deluxe editions. I want the most bang for my buck and all the bonus characters like Black and Trunks

I went with the day one edition which comes with Black and then I bought the season pass on the Xbox store for future DBS Trunks. It came out to the same price as the deluxe edition, $90. I didn't see any mention of black on the deluxe edition which is why I went about it the way I did.

I feel Scouter Vegeta is the perfect figure, dunno what else they could change or improve upon??

I feel Scouter Vegeta is the perfect figure, dunno what else they could change or improve upon??
The leg looseness and slim him down.

Xeno Trunks and Xenoverse Hero look great though, but I want to see more of Xeno Trunks.

The leg issue can be easily fixed within 5 minutes, and we all can slim down a lil bit. More than half of every member here is overweight and they're still happy. Judge yourselves b4 you judge Vegeta

A couple more days until Tamashii Nations Event. Anybody else excited?

Yes!! I think we'll see black, zamasu, nappa, a new goku, kid goku, raditz, and hoping for a majiin vegeta and bardock (looong shot lol). I could also see a pce scouter vegeta/ss3 goku to go along with nappa/buu figure reveal

Hi all,

I've sworn off Dragonball for years, but recently started watching Super. Enjoyed the Beerus and Whis characters so much that I had my buddy bring back their FiguArts figures from Tokyo on a recent return.

This certainly throws a wrench in my recent goal of selling all my figures and retiring from this hobby, sigh...

Hi all,

I've sworn off Dragonball for years, but recently started watching Super. Enjoyed the Beerus and Whis characters so much that I had my buddy bring back their FiguArts figures from Tokyo on a recent return.

This certainly throws a wrench in my recent goal of selling all my figures and retiring from this hobby, sigh...

The leg issue can be easily fixed within 5 minutes, and we all can slim down a lil bit. More than half of every member here is overweight and they're still happy. Judge yourselves b4 you judge Vegeta
tumblr_nx9pezjRQo1uuj1vto1_500.gif

Stop talking about your fatass self crisis! You're judging every one here just cause you're some fat slob who can't get off the computer!

Isn't the deluxe of Xenoverse 2 just the day one edition plus the season pass?

He one complaint I have about Xv2 is the load times. Oh god they can be horrible while grinding the instructors. :( At least the gameplay is a lot of fun to make up for it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back