S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd get Hit and Frost if they made them, but I also doubt that will happen.

Also SS god goku would be almost a fully new figure since he is actually a bit thinner than goku normally is. The prototype is spot on in that respect.

I'd get Hit and Frost if they made them, but I also doubt that will happen.

Also SS god goku would be almost a fully new figure since he is actually a bit thinner than goku normally is. The prototype is spot on in that respect.

You doubt what will happen? Hit and Frost being released? Hit has the highest chance from the Universe 6 warriors. Frost, not so much. I would put him 3rd behind Cabba. Frost could make a bigger impact when he comes back though.

Yeah, the Super Saiyan God Goku prototype was very close to production ready to me. Hopefully they added a few improvements like the hip articulation and maybe torso articulation. Other than that, he looked fantastic and I'm not really that much a fan of that transformation.

What I want is well know, because I'm so tiresome about it ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ sometimes. I just want some form of Bulma, and I can live happy for a month or two. I will be buying every female release to suport it. If only Mai is showed I will be happy, extremely.

Also, we deserve a proper anime colors Piccolo, SDCC exclusive was just ugly for those who live in other countries. 2.0 Goku with SSJ2 and normal head would be cool. Updated kid Goku with kid Bulma, Krilin, Roshi, Launch and kid Chi-Chi.

Just keep dreaming :monkey3

What I want is well know, because I'm so tiresome about it ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ sometimes. I just want some form of Bulma, and I can live happy for a month or two. I will be buying every female release to suport it. If only Mai is showed I will be happy, extremely.

Also, we deserve a proper anime colors Piccolo, SDCC exclusive was just ugly for those who live in other countries. 2.0 Goku with SSJ2 and normal head would be cool. Updated kid Goku with kid Bulma, Krilin, Roshi, Launch and kid Chi-Chi.

Just keep dreaming :monkey3

Tamashii Nations usually takes the SDCC Polls seriously. (Edited: Why it's only from SDCC polls, I don't know.) That's the reason for Broly being released as soon as he was. So Bulma should hopefully be on the list for the next year or two.

I honestly believe we'll be getting a 2.0 Piccolo. At first, I was thinking it will be battle damaged but, after Super Saiyan Vegeta, Tamashii Nations isn't against releasing updated versions of past releases.

Voice your opinion to Tamashii Nations on social media. It's the best way to let them know who we want to see released.

I don't think SS Blue is obsolete yet... Neither goku or vegeta have gotten to the point where they have harnessed 100% potential with god ki. While Black has nothing but god ki, making him nearly as dangerous as beerus in comparison to the 2 saiyans. Plus we don't yet know the details of Blacks creation or the depths of his unique power. With well planned wish(s) by zamasu, Black could easily be in a league all his own (which appears to be the case) ... In the BoG movie it's said Beerus used 70% of his power against SSG goku, while it's believed to have actually been much less in the series.

i see what you're saiyan. But from a "logical" standpoint, shouldn't SSBlue be considered the SSGod form at full 100% potential?

stuff like that makes me wonder if they really think these things through, or just making it up as they go along. it's most likely just that. Toriyama prolly writes a vague general outline from beginning to end, and his staff just fills in the blanks here n there. At least that's what it seems like to me :lol

"Logical standpoint" *Insert Blood's muppets gif*

that black goku custom does look awesome with both effects. I wish Beerus got into a position where he has to fight alongside the Z homies. Or in any case, is himself threatened. That'd be cool.

^lol i know, which is why i put it in quotes. Logic doesn't apply to Dragon Ball, although there is some method to all the madness going on

I wish Beerus would get involved too, but i also kinda like how he prefers to stay neutral to what's going on. He picks no sides which i find a bit charming, knowing he can easily end all this conflict if he wanted. although it's obvious he leans towards the Z Senshi despite his outlook

i see what you're saiyan. But from a "logical" standpoint, shouldn't SSBlue be considered the SSGod form at full 100% potential?

stuff like that makes me wonder if they really think these things through, or just making it up as they go along. it's most likely just that. Toriyama prolly writes a vague general outline from beginning to end, and his staff just fills in the blanks here n there. At least that's what it seems like to me :lol

I don't think it's any different than how the regular Super Saiyan transformation took time to master. Take Trunks, for example. His initial transformation against the Androids was inferior but when he came back from the past the 2nd time he was able to destroy them and Imperfect Cell with ease.

Toriyama said that he came up with the general outline for the Future Trunks Arc and Toei is having the show runner/directors use it and fill in the details.

I suppose it's only a matter of time before we see this :impatient:

IMG_1803.JPG

I doubt we're going to see that. (Not going to lie, that actually looks pretty cool.) If anything, I think we're going to see this though...

tumblr_ntg4d4Grkt1tw5p7ao1_500.jpg

Well guys, I pulled the trigger. I bought krillin lol now my collection is finished (without the SDCC and SSJ3 Goku).

zaxkkXLh.jpg

I got him at a decent price. $90 and i came with the shippers box so that was worth it. Now we wait and see for PCE or updated krillin lol

Dragon Ball is suffering from WAY too much transformations. It just got too ridiculous. It was cool when Goku and Vegeta first transformed into Super Saiyan. But now it's getting out of hand.

Other than the different eye color, I'm not exactly sure what the Premium Color Edition would accomplish. I think it would be best if Tamashii Nations came out with a different Saga Krillin and gave him "anime" eyes that collectors can use on the original release.

If we see a PC Krillin I would only get it if they unpainted the eyes and fixed the boot lining color. Besides that, Krillin is one of the best figures in the line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back