S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No way thats super vegeta. It may be a failed attempt though because it looks more like a regular ssj vegeta post htc. I guarantee if you ask anyone who doesnt collect figuarts, would say its a regular ssj Vegeta.

They included the facial expression and hand gesture when he refers to himself as Super Vegeta. It may not be a fully muscular Super Vegeta but Tamashii Nations included accessories where the collector can use him as Super Vegeta if they want to.

Edited: MisterW beat me to it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

A nice Super Vegeta by Banpresto.

I like the sculpt. I'll have to see a video of it. The paint application is the only thing throwing me off but that could be said about the majority of SCultures Series 6 releases.

Toriyama's art style changed dramatically from the Frieza Saga to the Android Saga and onward into the Cell Saga and the anime reflected this as well. He did away with rounded lines and started using more sharp angles, all the characters also had much more defined muscularity. By the time we see Armored Teen Trunks and Vegeta in this form, they're obviously more shredded than ever having trained in the hyperbolic time-chamber. And while the hair is close to the "Super Vegeta" look, Vegeta's hair has been exaggerated in many different depictions of the character. I think they were just going for a defining, "well-rounded" look for SS Vegeta 2.0.

They included the facial expression and hand gesture when he refers to himself as Super Vegeta. It may not be a fully muscular Super Vegeta but Tamashii Nations included accessories where the collector can use him as Super Vegeta if they want to.

I know and that pisses me off because it could've been a much more amazing figure if they had done it right. But Tamashii chose to be cheap and lazy again and gave us some weird ssj/Super Vegeta hybrid instead. If you replace the shoulders with Trunks', and swap heads with pc vegeta, you get a 2.0 pc vegeta.

Hi, is freeza still available? If yes I'd like to have it? It's original from shf yes?

I swear, Toriyama just changes these things to annoy us at this point.

Spoiler Spoiler:

nope. Everything > SSJ4

Hell, Kaio-what? > SSJ4

cgahOou.gif

As a consolation, Yamcha < SSJ4

Spoiler Spoiler:

Wtf?!

I hate the way super is heading. It seems like they bastardized whatever memory I have of DBZ.

Wished they'd just left it as it is now.

I still think the whole idea of "Goku Black" is kinda lame. The "evil counterpart of the main character" is so cliché and rehashed over n over n over, and they already did it once before with Turles

Also another thing about Super is, Goku himself hasn't really matured that much despite his age at this point. I enjoy his carefree personality but he's still pretty much clueless and at times a borderline airhead. Case in point, when he was traveling with Beerus & Whis to Universe 10. Just witnessing how childish he was acting and Beerus' reactions, even I was starting to get annoyed by him

i feel like throughout dbz goku matured but for some reason in DBS they devolved him, although im not sure if it was just because the funi dub made him seem more mature? Also what bothered me was that goku didnt know that he should rest his body after intensive training or battles when in the cell saga he said something to vegeta about it. I think he said something like "torturing your body some more wont help". If he only said that in the dub then nvm haha

DBZ just made goku seem to be more mature by the end and it was implied that he was more creative with his training hence why he was always better than vegeta. I mean i don't mind DBS goku too much but i just dont like the inconsistency in his development unless it's because the dub made it seem like he matured.

I dont know how i feel about ssj rose though lol Although the thought of having an ssj rose figure on my shelf seems interesting to me, it'll make my display more unique among the goku army haha

They made Goku a buffoon. He was always silly but he's borderline idiotic at times.

Don't even get me started on Black's new form. Can't wait to see the rest of the colors of the rainbow turned into transformations. Fanfic to the fullest with this new material

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Japanese Goku always seemed silly and a bit of an idiot though; it was pretty much Western Goku that changed that to mostly serious but a bit goofy occasionally. DBS Goku really isnt out of character for the Japanese version of him, especially since he is pretty much so strong he doesnt HAVE to care anymore. Thats always how I seen it.

Back