S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, Goku is ridiculously huge. Frieza looks pretty good next to Trunks.

If anybody else is into the Banpresto Dramatic Showcase line, Super Saiyan Goku and Final Form Frieza have been released...

mayushi1456749704.jpeg

If Tamashii Nations were so willing, they can release a normal and battle damaged Nappa within the same release. Well, battle damaged after Tien's attack. They can include different shoulder pads and then, instead of being attached to the armor, they can add the regular and damaged waist pads to the tail and make it switchable.

The sculpt looks pretty decent.

I've been incredibly impressed by Banpresto's sculpts. I started with their SCultures 5 series, which was one of the best I've seen, but, sadly, it didn't carry over to SCultures 6. Currently, Dramatic Showcase is my favorite line and I hope it continues because there's so many great moments from the anime that they can design.

If Tamashii Nations were so willing, they can release a normal and battle damaged Nappa within the same release. Well, battle damaged after Tien's attack. They can include different shoulder pads and then, instead of being attached to the armor, they can add the regular and damaged waist pads to the tail and make it switchable.

Tamashii Nations be like:

Anybody still interested in the Datong SS Vegeta bodies?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did Android 16 have a Capsule Corp. logo on him during the Cell Games? I think he's another candidate for an SDCC Exclusive that would be ideal for the majority of collectors. (As in the majority of collectors not caring whether they have it or not.)

Tamashii Nations be like:

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol

There's still time for them to do it. Adam Newman said there isn't a 2.0 prototype yet so this is the perfect time to send them suggestions on what to include with the product. (I'm more inclined to believe him than d_amazing. I could be wrong, and I hope to be wrong, and see the prototype that d_amazing was speaking of at Tamashii Nations 2016 in October.)

Edited: Sweet custom, imaI2EAPEi2!

What is everybody's "ideal" display for their Dragon Ball products? Not just S.H. Figuarts or Tamashii Nations, too. Banpresto, Megahouse, Irwin, or even Jakks and etc. Do you already have that display or are there still pieces that you're waiting for? If so, which pieces?

I'm working on multiple displays but I think my "ideal" display will be Super Saiyan 4 Goku and the Figuarts Zero EX is going to be that crowning jewel in the middle. I plan on having all sorts of mini-displays surrounding it but that's become my "Holy Grail" at the moment.

What is everybody's "ideal" display for their Dragon Ball products? Not just S.H. Figuarts or Tamashii Nations, too. Banpresto, Megahouse, Irwin, or even Jakks and etc. Do you already have that display or are there still pieces that you're waiting for? If so, which pieces?

I'm working on multiple displays but I think my "ideal" display will be Super Saiyan 4 Goku and the Figuarts Zero EX is going to be that crowning jewel in the middle. I plan on having all sorts of mini-displays surrounding it but that's become my "Holy Grail" at the moment.
Holographic poseable action figures. Saves you shelf space and all. You can choose to display it or turn it off when you have girls coming over.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Holographic poseable action figures. Saves you shelf space and all. You can choose to display it or turn it off when you have girls coming over.

Turn it off when girls are over? Pfft, that'll be what they come over to check out.

Figure Rise Saiyan Space Pod is up for preorder at BBTS. $45 before shipping from them, probably gonna wait for Toyz.

Damn, that was quick! They have pretty much a production copy AND the box? Hes not out until October, what gives? I mean they usually get early prototypes, but he looks perfect. Well, I say perfect, his eyes look just slightly too far apart on his faces.

He does look bulky at least, plus the comparison at the end shows the hair is puffed out more, so they were definitely going for a super Vegeta look without hindering articulation too much. Works for me.

Back