S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tamashii is so effin random, they're even randomly random and not random.

Thats so randomly true. Watch! the new ssj2 gohan, Tein, and Yamcha figures will be displayed prototypes and we wont ever get them lol we're gonna get imperfect and semi-perfect cell figures after they reissue perfect cell haha

Thats so randomly true. Watch! the new ssj2 gohan, Tein, and Yamcha figures will be displayed prototypes and we wont ever get them lol we're gonna get imperfect and semi-perfect cell figures after they reissue perfect cell haha
Ssj2 Gohan is already confirmed for January.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I finally got my Jacksdo Super Saiyan 3 Goku head today. 2016-07-22 15.29.55.jpg 2016-07-22 15.30.39.jpg 2016-07-22 15.31.10.jpg

Submitted an offer for SDCC Broly and got him for $120 shipped! I'm considering it a win since he likely won't drop too much below that if at all.

Noice. That's $10 less than I paid. I doubt he'll get much cheaper than that considering Goku last year was around $110-130.

I feel bad for the people who spent a lot of time and money to go to SDCC to see the new prototypes in person and couldn't because bluefin removed them from there. They will probably put them back this weekend but it is not fair with those who were there yesterday and today.

I feel bad for the people who spent a lot of time and money to go to SDCC to see the new prototypes in person and couldn't because bluefin removed them from there. They will probably put them back this weekend but it is not fair with those who were there yesterday and today.

I do as well but then I also find it understandable that there's no guarantee that prototypes will be revealed. The problem, in this scenario, is that Tamashii Nations revealed Tien and Yamcha accidentally on Preview Night. Since the cat was already out of the bag, they should have kept them out throughout the weekend for all attendees to enjoy.

Yeah, SDCC these past few years hasnt really been given any attention at all, its all be tamashii nations events iirc. Thats why I was so shocked when the pic got leaked.

Tamashii probably had a last minute change of heart and told bluefin they wanted to be the ones to show them off instead. Either that or there was something wrong with them like the faces etc that bluefin felt they couldnt show.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The fact that Bluefin teased just before SDCC asking which one we would prefer shows they had every intention of showing them, my bet is on Tamashii saying no last minute.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back