S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure why they didn't call it Super Saiyan 2 Son Gohan. I doubt he'll have a Super Saiyan head accessory since the body is far too battle damaged.

Edited:
Sweet. Does Goham look a little taller than the original release to anyone though?

So the PCE Cell rumor turned out to be true, though I can't help but think the green is a little too strong on him?

He could very well be taller with all the new articulation and, possibly, newer hair sculpt. Although it's strange because Super Warrior Awakening Goku is slightly shorter than all other Goku releases, isn't it?

I actually like that green on him. At least in this picture. It looked very different to me at first and I thought it was a new sculpt. He appears to fit in more with the rest of the Saiyans.

Damn was hoping it wouldn't be this version even though I'm still gonna buy it. I hope it come with at least a normal head from after the battle.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

That looks awesome! Might as well follow up the battle damage father with the son.

I can make out the "Premium Color Edition" wording with Cell's label.

What'd I tell you about those pairings? Tamashii does indeed have some sort of "pattern" down.

Yes, Gohan looks great!

This is a very pleasant surprise, at least for me. Despite the positive outlook from most people, I fully expected it to be another re-release of the original Gohan. So very glad to be wrong.

I'm looking forward to clearer close up pictures.

Yes, Gohan looks great!

This is a very pleasant surprise, at least for me. Despite the positive outlook from most people, I fully expected it to be another re-release of the original Gohan. So very glad to be wrong.

I'm looking forward to clearer close up pictures.

It's pretty damn awesome all these 2.0 Releases are normal releases I'll pick them up evenutally when 1/4 scales are taking up my budget lol

Yeah I'm happy for those who didn't have Gohan or Cell and now have a chance to get them. But if Gohan is going to be released at Jan 2017, Cell is probably being released in March 2017. And collectors like me who prefer new (really new) figures will have to wait until May 2017. Or even more time.

Is that a new knee sculpt I see on Gohan? [emoji57] jk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet, now we have an accurate SSJ2 Gohan. While I love the SDCC SSJ2 Gohan, it always bothered me that he never appeared that way in the series. Definitely gonna get this one especially with the new articulation being used on him.

Cell looks kinda off imo. Maybe it's the picture but the green isn't as bright as I thought it would be to resemble the anime more. Hopefully some better pics will clear that up and then I can decide whether to get him or not

Posted on Bluefin's Facebook page...

San Diego Comi-Con Exclusive! This will be a ticketed item. Details to follow.

Broly Premium Color Edition "Dragon Ball", Bandai S.H.Figuarts

$69.99

The Legendary Super Saiyan Broly is here with a superior quality paint that you’ve never seen before!! The coloring is applied with utmost care, bringing out details that couldn't be recreated before.
Broly comes in at approximately 7.5 inches high, appropriately taller than other S.H.Figuarts Dragon Ball characters. His overwhelming power and muscular build are captured with a meticulous sculpt. Recreate some of Broly’s more infamous scenes with the additional facial expression parts, one smirking maniacally and the other screaming berserk-like.
Additional parts include three unique energy-sphere effect parts and interchangeable hand pieces.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Not as exciting as Gohan and Cell but here's Broly:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I may just replace my Broly with this one...or I'll just have two :monkey3

Edit: Ninja'd by Ang

Not as exciting as Gohan and Cell but here's Broly:

I may just replace my Broly with this one...or I'll just have two :monkey3

Edit: Ninja'd by Ang

It's still quite exciting. :lol

I'm considering the SDCC Broly to be from the 1st movie (while also current art/scenes from Dragon Ball Heroes) and the original Broly to be from the 2nd movie.

The original Broly would be great to use for the Father/Son/Son Kamehameha set-up...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I want it but I'm not paying $150. Screw that.

Been told on here that I should only pay $100 for the SDCC version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kinda wish he would come with an additional face plate.. but i can't think of any other expressions he's made other than the ones it already comes with. maybe that smirking gritted teeth face that Angelo posted would be cool, but prolly aint gonna happen

Cell loox ok, there isnt a "wow" factor for me but i havent bought the PCE Trunks & Vegeta either, so yeah
hopefully Gohan comes with a normal headswap. I doubt it will have many accessories; maybe the cape maybe not, 50/50 chance. i doubt it will

kinda wish he would come with an additional face plate.. but i can't think of any other expressions he's made other than the ones it already comes with

Cell loox ok, there isnt a "wow" factor for me but i havent bought the PCE Trunks & Vegeta either, so yeah
hopefully Gohan comes with a normal headswap. I doubt it will have many accessories; maybe the cape maybe not, 50/50 chance

This would have been the ideal face he came with for me...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I think the paint application of Perfect Cell is already an improvement over the original release. It may change with a closer picture but it took me awhile to realize it was only a Premium Color rather than a new sculpt.

I was actually thinking a "What if?" about Gohan coming with 2 torsos but the battle damaged gi on his legs is too severe. We may get a very bare-boned Gohan release but I'm alright with that. If the head and face are anything like Super Warrior Awakening Goku and Super Saiyan Trunks, I'll be more than glad.

It's still quite exciting. :lol

I'm considering the SDCC Broly to be from the 1st movie (while also current art/scenes from Dragon Ball Heroes) and the original Broly to be from the 2nd movie.

The original Broly would be great to use for the Father/Son/Son Kamehameha set-up...

I was trying to think of an excuse to justify getting this Broly and you just gave me one :hi5:

Siiiick! I knew it would be Battle damaged Gohan. The best thing about it is that the hair appears to match SWA Goku and Armored Trunks. Super Vegeta seems to have the paler yellow hair but OG SSJ Vegeta's hair is close enough.
Wait I just noticed the new Vegeta is in that pic and his hair looks to be the same color as the other figs. Sweet.

That's one great thing about these 2.0 releases. The hair matches across all of them! I've been begging for this since I started collecting. Always hated the inconsistency but now they're fixing everything and even making the figs anime colored as the standard. I smell a 2.0 Goku sometime in the near future...

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

So does this also confirm we'll be getting the PCE ssj3 goku?

Unlock your inner Z fighter

Back