S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea looks like it's the TruForce X with "Full Armor" from MMX inspired colors. Damn I need that. I dunno about Broly tho... I mean I want it but, meh.

That should be the reaction to all SDCC Exclusives. :lol Rather than having a release from a highly popular character, like Frieza Saga Goku, they're having a release that mainly the "hardcore" Broly fans would want the most. Edited: I wonder how many people are going to buy it not because they like it but because they want to either make a "fortune" in the future or just have it to complete their collection.

I want the MegaMan as well but is TruForce just releasing the same figure with different paint applications for the 3rd time?

Edited: I know as soon as I go to sleep, there's going to be photos from the convention in Tokyo. :gah:

If it really is a greener haired Broly with shinier gold parts... well I think that's fine. I would love to get one, but then again there's the issue of price. I bought Broly when he was priced at $60 when he first got released. Since we're talking about an SDCC Exclusive here, it's just normal to see his price to jump super high right off the bat. I hope I'd be able to get at least one for around $100 or less so that my collection would remain happy :)

Anyway I love the original Broly. I remember the first time I opened his box, my first reaction was "WOW!!!" haha :)

Repainted Broly is a safe pick because it doesn't incorporate new pieces (though we haven't seen clear photos), it's an averagely popular character and it isn't an important incarnation of a popular character like Namek Goku was.

I'm not a fan of having Convention exclusives and I wish Bluefin would STOP doing Dragon Ball exclusives or figure out a way to make them more widely available to fans worldwide like Sideshow does. The Namek Goku was a perfect example of the main character in an important incarnation that wasn't available to everyone and if it was, I believe it would've sold quite well. I've been to SDCC and trust me, waiting in line for stuff is NOT fun...especially since Bluefin is notoriously bad when it comes to setting limits and scalpers end up walking away with boxful of exclusives to sell on eBay. It breeds an anti-collector market where ultimately the scalpers value from...and they only attend these Cons to get this stuff...NOT to enjoy the experience, but to make money.

A buddy on the board is going again this year, so hopefully he can snag me another one this year. He got my Namek Goku last year.

So I assume this was the "big" character reveal that was teased a few days ago huh? Nappa plans foiled once again

I don't think it's a coincidence that the 2 most popular smaller characters from the Buu Saga were given a Figuarts Zero release. Maybe releasing the Figuarts Zeroes well help get more money for resources for Tamashii to continue working on their S.H. Figuarts prototypes and upgrading them to make them as best as possible.

Edited:

I wasn't a fan of the earlier Figuarts Zeroes like Super Warrior Awakening Goku and Super Saiyan Trunks but since Super Vegeta, they've been really well sculpted and the paint application is well done as well. They're great alternatives but understandable if you don't like them.

I was plundering the very same thing. And another thing, everyone that has a Zero have a S.H. Light that there's hope. I dont mind waiting but this is getting ridicules lol. But which of the two Buu/ Gotanks would you want to see first?
Broly,ok?
Looks like the gold pieces are shinier too
I like shinny things.:yess:

God... I have to buy another Broly now? Ew.
I feel your pain. But all pain coming from the form of a new colored Broly figure is always good.

So I assume this was the "big" character reveal that was teased a few days ago huh? Nappa plans foiled once again
I wanted the Sdcc to be Arlia Nappa to match Arlia Vegeta and then later down the line like gohan, rerelease the anime colored of Nappa and all his glory.

Repainted Broly is a safe pick because it doesn't incorporate new pieces (though we haven't seen clear photos), it's an averagely popular character and it isn't an important incarnation of a popular character like Namek Goku was.

I'm not a fan of having Convention exclusives and I wish Bluefin would STOP doing Dragon Ball exclusives or figure out a way to make them more widely available to fans worldwide like Sideshow does. The Namek Goku was a perfect example of the main character in an important incarnation that wasn't available to everyone and if it was, I believe it would've sold quite well. I've been to SDCC and trust me, waiting in line for stuff is NOT fun...especially since Bluefin is notoriously bad when it comes to setting limits and scalpers end up walking away with boxful of exclusives to sell on eBay. It breeds an anti-collector market where ultimately the scalpers value from...and they only attend these Cons to get this stuff...NOT to enjoy the experience, but to make money.

Bluefin changed how to obtain an exclusive at NYCC 2015 after the **** up that was SDCC 2015. You have to wait in line for a ticket and you can only get 1 ticket per item per day. With that new system, nobody is leaving the convention with a boxful.

Nope, they're working on the "big" figure for a 2017 release date.

I was plundering the very same thing. And another thing, everyone that has a Zero have a S.H. Light that there's hope. I dont mind waiting but this is getting ridicules lol. But which of the two Buu/ Gotanks would you want to see first?.

Exactly, it's just a matter of time. I would like to see a normal/Super Saiyan Gotenks release.

Edited:
Should of been the right color the first time... I have no doubts they do this **** on purpose.

Tamashii added green shading to the hair in the original release. I believe that was their way of giving him "green hair" so I'm glad Bluefin submitted this version to have done for an SDCC Exclusive.

So it appears that Goku and Vegeta revert back to their Battle of Gods attire for the upcoming Future Trunks Arc. I imagine Tamashii will design Goku along with Trunks for a 2017 release. Not sure about Vegeta though.

13413712_886636938132827_2149291865694792593_n.jpg

Beat me to it ^^^

Attachments

• Bluefin-SDCC16-Exclusive-DBZ-Broly.jpg
    Bluefin-SDCC16-Exclusive-DBZ-Broly.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 102
So it appears that Goku and Vegeta revert back to their Battle of Gods attire for the upcoming Future Trunks Arc. I imagine Tamashii will design Goku along with Trunks for a 2017 release. Not sure about Vegeta though.

13413712_886636938132827_2149291865694792593_n.jpg
Will Toei make up their minds already? Some promo art shows him with blue hair, others with purple, even the SHOW depicts him with blue in the teaser [emoji38]

I know everyone is sick of the Goku mold at this point, but honestly I WANT a Goku with the BoG colour scheme and kanji.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Will Toei make up their minds already? Some promo art shows him with blue hair, others with purple, even the SHOW depicts him with blue in the teaser [emoji38]

I can deal with inconsistent hair colors, I just wish he didn't look like a teen still...

Maybe the blue hair is to differentiate him from kid Trunks. And yeah. Dude should be a full on adult by now.

Maybe the blue hair is to differentiate him from kid Trunks. And yeah. Dude should be a full on adult by now.
Nope, not buying that as a reason. Trunks was, lets be honest, only brought back because he is a fan favourite character, so to then "differentiate" him makes it totally inconsistent to the very people he is being brought back to appease.

Back