S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say they are above moderate with release times. They are slightly less quicker than Toyzinthebox, but still vary depending on the release. They do commonly get their stock before BBTS.

Thanks Badoon, guess I'm going to hop on MHTOYSHOP from now on!

Technically the Super Buus would be classed as "big" characters, since he is like 8-9 feet tall. #16 was classed as big too.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Correct Deano, he's a huge character and lets hope Tamashii keeps him in scale as close as possible hqdefault (3).jpg

Figuarts Whis should be a little taller, we don't know for 100% sure but from looking at the promo pics he doesn't look as tall as he appears in the show, at least not to me. Android 16 should be the 2nd biggest next to Broly, but look how he turned out. That said, a Figuarts Super Buu will probably have the same scaling issues Tamashii is infamous for, maybe even shorter than Whis.

@blogness thanks man

Yeah, it's about time we get those Buutenks and Buuhan prototypes finally released with the updated knee joints... as for Super Buu, I already grabbed the HQDX Super Buu statue that looks great in scale with SH Figuarts :)

so Vegeta isnt super vegeta... dang. oh well hope we get two more trunks and vegeta with new hulked out bodies

Technically they are, they're just not flexing out like in those images. I firmly believe those sculpts were a stylistic choice Tamashii made, as opposed to making beefcake-esque molds. I'm willing to bet that upon release the box itself will label him as "Super Vegeta."

But do you feel like posting photos of your SDCC Goku?

Technically they are, they're just not flexing out like in those images. I firmly believe those sculpts were a stylistic choice Tamashii made, as opposed to making beefcake-esque molds. I'm willing to bet that upon release the box itself will label him as "Super Vegeta."

But do you feel like posting photos of your SDCC Goku?

Ill pm you some, or if you can pm me an email address Ill forward them from my phone

Thanks TJ! This isn't completely about MHToyShop's great prices, but more so about moderating Tamashii's pricing direction that seems to be aimed at going up. If more fans buy from the little guys with competitive pricing, it encourages them to keep their prices down and leave alternatives to the MSRP coming out of big retailers and sends a message to Tamashii that the price increase is not tolerable.

Is the 20% non refundable deposit be deducted from my total when the item becomes in-stock and ready to ship?

Previous set up.

71fce71f676e1064157c85071795fb5a.jpg
2a4dcc498d31f0de9d75c80daa6f1526.jpg

Then I saw some pics on the forum and online and decided to change it up. Used some of the poses I saw online. Now it looks like this.

5424cc58b91a319ba0e2b66631f8760e.jpg
719f8ed1b754cf03259377f5b7cf436c.jpg
49b73bd233cd71a2551c9fba4130895c.jpg
f1fea47313f0041f830391e71cff795d.jpg
b82e721ee60ebc20c234154a2563d915.jpg
55b0bf4690a3aa314973fe743935dcac.jpg

What looks better? Old or new?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Premium Color Frieza (not Goku SS3) and Cell, yes.

From the same source, they talked too about "a big size figure" they are working for 2017 and a "new kid goku".

Hm, that's interesting that they're going with Frieza.

A big size figure and a new Kid Goku?

picard-590x330.jpg

Technically the Super Buus would be classed as "big" characters, since he is like 8-9 feet tall. #16 was classed as big too.

Possible but the only work they needed to do were the knee joints and that's more of an upgrade. I'm sure they've already had their accessories sorted out since Tamashii Nations 2014. This "big size figure" seems to be more recent in regards to Tamashii currently working on it for a 2017 release.

I know the "evil version" of good guys is a common cliche we ALWAYS see but to finally see it in DB with Goku should be interesting and I hope they really play it out well.

Goku's ultimate opponent (besides Beerus) is essentially himself. So to see him potentially battle an evil version of himself will be extremely interesting.

I can only hope this is Vegeta's moment to truly shine. I feel this is the perfect set-up.

What are you willing to bet? :lol

It'll stay Super Saiyan Vegeta. The label will be what's listed on the Shonen Jump Calendar. Tamashii released a Super Vegeta Figuarts Zero and also labeled it Super Saiyan Vegeta.

I really like that Tamashii Nations Exclusive fire effect with Golden Frieza!

Previous set up.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Then I saw some pics on the forum and online and decided to change it up. Used some of the poses I saw online. Now it looks like this.

Spoiler Spoiler:

What looks better? Old or new?

Your old Broly display and your newer Goku and Vegeta display are absolutely brilliant. :clap

Kid Goku needs to come with at LEAST his power pole, flying nimbus and the 4 star dragon ball, after all he is a small figure

Kid Goku needs to come with at LEAST his power pole, flying nimbus and the 4 star dragon ball, after all he is a small figure

that's what I am hoping for too, i really want the nimbus to come with a stand or have the nimbus to act as some sort of stand, would be cool too if he had a kamehameha effect as well. I may be inclined to buy two and repaint one to how he looked at the beginning of db as well. Would be nice if they released a DB krillin to match with him but i would not mind demon piccolo at all instead.:pray:

8tORKUS.jpg

TiqJQOZ.jpg

Got a Vegeta finally, after the first had problems... I also just noticed there's a mark on Beerus's nose, so I need to replace that...

EDIT: Yes Frieza has dust on his head :lol My whole collection needs a dusting.

Last edited:
Just scored my very first SDCC figure. Got Goku for 130. Pretty much the lowest I've seen

Back