S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need to give everyone a chance at their favourite figure man, even if its GT. I dislike GT, but at least the ssj4 design is good. At least its not the silly designs!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

from GT i just would like it goku ssj4, vegeta ssj4, gogeta ssj4, omega shenlong and S-17. That figures from GT are enough to me. I not like Baby or Baby Vegeta or others characters from there. Just that 5!

It's a figure for display only :(

They are all for display only until the official release is confirmed. And that aways happen around 5 ~6 months before the release date.

Since Whis is coming at August, the next figure will come at September ~ October. So it should be announced during May ~ June.

So I just noticed that the latest Trunks we're being shown is back to having a matte finish on his jumpsuit.

Argh! No Vegeta beatdown on Frost like I was hoping for, but holy **** this Hit guy. I don't know what he did there but damn, no mercy from this mofo. Apparently Hit is a some legendary assassin.

Vegeta vs Magnetta is a strange fight indeed. His fighting style is very odd, but unique in that sense.

The most interesting moment was Beerus sweating bricks when talking about Monaka. Someone provided a translation: "Whis hints at some big secret behind Monaka's "true identity". "How long do you plan on hiding it, Lord Beerus?"

How u watch it boy? is the episode out yet huh??

Live stream of the raw my man. Get on my level. :monkey3

Also, apparently Beerus says when Monaka's "mind is one", he incinerates anyone who gets in his way, friend or foe. He destroyed a planet that way once.

Inb4 the tournament is canceled after Monaka goes berserk and destroys everything. :lecture

After doing some searches on monaka, there are multiple theories of him being the base form of ozotto. But it's probably unlikely.

Unlock your inner Z fighter

I got a feeling monaka is actually weak and beerus just wants him to go last so he doesn't have to fight. That's what I think after watching the last episode.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Kid Gohan with limited articulation would be a great adittion with a Chi-Chi release

thats not what defines tamashii nations, so no.
look at their pikachu, prime example of trying to hard to give a small figure articulation

kid gohan is better off as a zero

They have already done it with other characters of other lines, make infant Gohan that way it seems plausible. They can keep Figuarts Zero for those who like statues, not my case.

Edit. Same with Puar (hypothetically Yamcha release), Oolong (hypothetically Bulma release) or Chiaotzu (hypothetically Ten release)

Chiaotzu needs to come in his self-destruct pose with a peg to stick him in Nappa's back! :rotfl

Back