S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Strangely I like the look of it. Definitely needs a sundae to go with that spoon though. :lol

Now we just need a Bulma-san to go with him since they hang around with each other a lot more than they should. I wonder if they share makeup. :lol

Here's a closer look at one of Whis' alternate heads

rs_1024x759-140620112429-rs_1024x759-131104124556-1024.theres-something-about-mary-hair-gel-diaz.jpg

Yeah, it's because it's not Buu or any of the tons of other releases that should have happened before Whis.

Well obviously, but this didn't turn out awe inspiring like Beerus did. I've already come to terms that they're done with Z.

They should've put long thin slits down both sides of his outfit, to allow for more poses & range. They could've still added articulation to the knees, but it's not going to make any difference at this point

SSG Goku should've been paired with Beerus instead

I didn't notice how hindered his legs were until you mentioned it. I planned on making him stand like a statue anyway.

SSG Goku should of come out with Beerus, definitely.

Bugs me we have every form of Goku but SS2...

Yeah, I will be honest, I didnt expect a company like Tamashii to make a figure thats (lazily/deliberately?) limited in articulation, thats the kind of rubbish I expect from American companies. Hasnt stopped them before, they just segmented the lower half like Kylo Ren or made it soft like #18.

Having it split at the folds could of been fine. Personally, I don't dynamic pose anything so it doesn't bother me but it does seem odd how they're the foremost bought series they do and they kinda skimped on this figure.

I didn't notice how hindered his legs were until you mentioned it. I planned on making him stand like a statue anyway.

SSG Goku should of come out with Beerus, definitely.

Bugs me we have every form of Goku but SS2...

They're not done with Z but they've certainly moved DBS to number 1 on their priorities. It's understandable to capitalize on the new material but the show's not even doing that great to begin with. It's disappointing that we may get Nips or Jaco over Nappa and Majin Vegeta :(

They're not done with Z but they've certainly moved DBS to number 1 on their priorities. It's understandable to capitalize on the new material but the show's not even doing that great to begin with. It's disappointing that we may get Nips or Jaco over Nappa and Majin Vegeta :(

I seriously doubt at this point we ever see Nappa.

Should they decide to do a PC version of Scouter Vegeta, that would be the perfect opportunity to release him. It really sucks cuz they promised that if Broly sold well enough, they'd put Nappers back on the table. Then DBS came along and ****ed everything up. We were supposed to have Buu releases too and SSJ4 Goku before all this Super stuff [emoji20]

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

They said the same thing about Shenron, how it's definitely a "foreseeable" release as is

Shenron is my holy grail. Sure it'll be expensive, but everything else is expensive nowadays

Nappa is probably gone. And that pisses me off because we were told if Broly does well, he'd be back on the table. NOPE. :ohbfrank:

This release does not bother me, what bothers me is that if no releases in June and July (sdcc separately).

SH Figuarts Dragon Ball, are not products with low demand, are the top ten line, they are not expensive, I think bandai is being lazy in this regard.

Wait after August for a new figure, should not be an option.

SSJ4 should be the next release, enough DBS. Since 2014 this prototype was shown and has had an evolution (knees, elbows, body, face, etc).

I have faith to see next Saturday, prototypes shown in Japan TN, but this time in Mexico.

Try to upload photos and videos of the event.

Back