S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No idea but I managed to snag it for the $125.99 price luckily. He rose the price real quick after he realized they were selling out :lol

He has good feedback so I'm not worried it's a bootleg or the PC version. I'll post pics when he arrives!

you guys ready for a Figuarts Frost or nah?

frost_dragon_ball_super_by_naironkr-d9sesee.jpg

Beerus does look pretty darn good. Definitely picking him up. Also glad they stuck with the matte like finish on his skin rather than the shiny look seen in that out of da box video months back.

I wonder when the rumored PC Perfect Cell and SSJ3 Goku will officially be announced?

About DBS 34

Spoiler Spoiler:

Latest episode had more unexpected outcomes. Looks like a few were right about Frost because he just got exposed in this episode. I don't think it's a bad twist considering the ass whooping it's going to lead to.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I gotta say, it feels good to be a Vegeta fan right now. :monkey3

They're really just making a total comedy of this. I'm turning my excitement back from 1% to 0.

Also seem like there's only a few possible scenarios for the tournament to go, but all of this is "Laaaaaaaaaaame".

Just watched the episode with the Spanish subs and holy crap is this ass. Frost was decent since while he looked like Frieza he was at least the polar opposite (and has a cooler color scheme). Now he's the same ****ing thing. **** Frost and **** DBS right now. The inconsistencies, the ludicrous plot points, lazy designs, on top of atrocious animation is just shocking. Hopefully Hit will be a redeeming point of this ******** tournament.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Next Episode Preview Shots.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

PCE Trunks arrived, and I am afraid to put the scabbard on since I heard so many people say they've broken theirs with little effort

I've had no problem with Trunks' scabbard. But I find it a bit of a hindrance in articulation so I try not to use it

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Back