S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finally ... i bought the SDCC Namek goku... i always want to collect all the goku in all forms.... its just so costly!!!!

i am exited about whis, pose him training goku and vegeta, maybe knocking beerus, like when champa and beerus were fighting in the manga. But i dont like the articulation, i hope that they improve the articulation, or make his costume in soft plastic like A-18.

Lol you're right! It's some random creature we see in flashbacks of Frost saving children. He's like a goddamn superhero, complete polar opposite of Frieza. He's also really weak, again opposite of Frieza lol

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk
I dont think he is weak tbh. I really believe its an act at this point. Frost is "good" so he would train to keep the universe safe if that was the case, meaning he would easily have obtained similar to Friezas gold form.

Remember, he already lied about his final form. he is holding something back, guaranteed. That technique he used to weaken Goku is also worth watching.

As for those "demon babies" he saved, I have no idea. Possibly just a coincidence the tamashii logo is similar?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

i am exited about whis, pose him training goku and vegeta, maybe knocking beerus,

image.jpeg

I dont think he is weak tbh. I really believe its an act at this point. Frost is "good" so he would train to keep the universe safe if that was the case, meaning he would easily have obtained similar to Friezas gold form.

Remember, he already lied about his final form. he is holding something back, guaranteed. That technique he used to weaken Goku is also worth watching.

As for those "demon babies" he saved, I have no idea. Possibly just a coincidence the tamashii logo is similar?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

If he's not acting, he's weak in that he is evenly matched with Piccolo and utterly outclassed by Goku. I don't think he's acting since he seemed genuinely surprised at Goku's sudden weakness. We don't know the exact situation of U6 at this point and technically he never said he trained. Hopefully we'll get some solid answers next episode.

By the time Super concludes Goku is going to be set up as the strongest character in all the universes, only cuz he's the main character & even if there's another that starts out stronger, he always finds the inner strength & inevitably surpasses everybody else. Even when he's DEAD he comes back & gets stronger. It's the one thing I both love & hate about Dragon Ball (love it because it's utterly ridiculous, but hate it cuz he's the only character that shines & everyone else no longer matters)

Frost is a huge disappointment for me.. Here i am thinking he's going to be Golden Freezer level of strength, maybe even stronger but instead, he's just as strong as Frieza was on planet Namek. That's super-lame

By the time Super concludes Goku is going to be set up as the strongest character in all the universes, only cuz he's the main character & even if there's another that starts out stronger, he always finds the inner strength & inevitably surpasses everybody else. Even when he's DEAD he comes back & gets stronger. It's the one thing I both love & hate about Dragon Ball (love it because it's utterly ridiculous, but hate it cuz he's the only character that shines & everyone else no longer matters)

Frost is a huge disappointment for me.. Here i am thinking he's going to be Golden Freezer level of strength, maybe even stronger but instead, he's just as strong as Frieza was on planet Namek. That's super-lame

I totally agree with you on all points but your last. I actually really appreciated Frost NOT being some ridiculous being on Golden Frieza's level. Simply making every opponent the next big bad, or strongest on the block gets boring REAL quick.

@Prodigy1367 I COMPLETELY agree here! I don't think he's acting,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Er of note, do we have a time span for spoilers of the new episodes? I don't want to spoil specifics for people who haven't gotten to watch THIS WEEKS episode yet. I know I avoided this thread like the plague until I got to finally watch it when it had proper subs.

If he's not acting, he's weak in that he is evenly matched with Piccolo and utterly outclassed by Goku. I don't think he's acting since he seemed genuinely surprised at Goku's sudden weakness. We don't know the exact situation of U6 at this point and technically he never said he trained. Hopefully we'll get some solid answers next episode.

Either surprised or ashamed he had to resort to something so cheap.

Sent from Mako using Tapatalk

He looked more surprised than anything. I don't think he knows what happened whether it was accidentally done by him or by someone else.

Hit is the key to all of this. He's been chillin there not saying a damn word and I'm thinking he sniped Goku or something like that. His name IS Hit after all and that'd be a neat trick for him to do.

I really want him to be cool. Please Tori/Toei make him cool. Watch him have a squeaky voice or something that absolutely kills his coolness [emoji58]

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Yeah I despise that about Dragon ball at times, and GT was the worst with it. Z had times where he wasn't always the strongest at the end of a season, at times - Saiyan Saga had Vegeta as the strongest still, Frieza Saga was Goku, Cell Saga was Gohan, not sure about Buu Saga though. Dragon Ball usually did, but I feel like until the King Piccolo saga, it was fair about his strength. Super seems like it might match GT in terms of how bad this gets.

I figured Goku suddenly losing strength & passing out was due to the fact that he just got hungry again at that exact moment. And that's a totally foreseeable reason only Toriyama would come up with. With Tori it's all simple writing with simple reasons & solutions behind everything

Pretty sure that happened with Majin Buu at some point too.

Actually wait, that did happen in Dragon Ball, I know it did :lol

Angelo, Not only wish. Anything works with DBS.

Not only Whis, but everything Dragon Ball Super?

I'm on the fence about him. He goes great with Beerus but at the same time I'd rather have a certain other character take his place *coughMajinVegetacough*. I'll be keeping the DXF until I see how Whis looks in hand. His scale is underwhelming (expected) but the lack of articulation makes it even worse.

Even that doesn't muster up any excitement for me. Super Saiyan God Goku would have been a much better release to go with Beerus. Luckily Beerus is a regular release so they can re-issue him once Super Saiyan God Goku is eventually released.

:cough:
Spoiler Spoiler:

i am exited about whis, pose him training goku and vegeta, maybe knocking beerus, like when champa and beerus were fighting in the manga. But i dont like the articulation, i hope that they improve the articulation, or make his costume in soft plastic like A-18.

That's the only display I'm looking forward to with Whis.

Finally ... i bought the SDCC Namek goku... i always want to collect all the goku in all forms.... its just so costly!!!!

Congratulations! It's a great figure but his pricing just absolutely sucks. I'm waiting for Tamashii to release a Manga version at some point in the future.

Yeah I despise that about Dragon ball at times, and GT was the worst with it. Z had times where he wasn't always the strongest at the end of a season, at times - Saiyan Saga had Vegeta as the strongest still, Frieza Saga was Goku, Cell Saga was Gohan, not sure about Buu Saga though. Dragon Ball usually did, but I feel like until the King Piccolo saga, it was fair about his strength. Super seems like it might match GT in terms of how bad this gets.

At the end of the Buu saga it was Gohan again being the strongest. However in the epilogue, it's likely no longer true.

At the end of the Buu saga it was Gohan again being the strongest. However in the epilogue, it's likely no longer true.
I say I'm not sure because the power between Ultimate Gohan and Super Saiyan 3 Goku is often disputed as to who's stronger. But I can see Gohan being the strongest at the time. The epilogue, well Gohan's a father and when Goku became a father he was much weaker for the time. But we all know Toriyama would have found some way to weaken Gohan by then.

I say I'm not sure because the power between Ultimate Gohan and Super Saiyan 3 Goku is often disputed as to who's stronger. But I can see Gohan being the strongest at the time. The epilogue, well Gohan's a father and when Goku became a father he was much weaker for the time. But we all know Toriyama would have found some way to weaken Gohan by then.

True about SSj3 and all, but it was at least implied that Gohan was stronger. It has been a while since I watched even the Kai release. As for Gohan getting weaker, it seems Toriyamas intention in Super for him to go full on Dad mode.

Sent from Korin's Tower.

True about SSj3 and all, but it was at least implied that Gohan was stronger. It has been a while since I watched even the Kai release. As for Gohan getting weaker, it seems Toriyamas intention in Super for him to go full on Dad mode.

Sent from Korin's Tower.
Oh I get the implications yeah, but the movies don't help. I dunno.

I can see that being the case with Super.

Back