S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After watching ep 33, there is definitely something off about Frost. He seems too good of a guy if you know what I mean? I would equate it to what Frieza would do if pretending to be nice, you know?

I don't dislike Whis but I'm not a fan of him either. He's just... there. He's like Kibito version 2.0. Just standing around, offering their input every so often. No explanation as to how he got so powerful or why he can turn back time, how he got to his position. Nothing.

It's amazing how they put Whis (even Vados & the others) as a priority release over Kid Boo

No explanation as to how he got so powerful or why he can turn back time, how he got to his position. Nothing.

It's amazing how they put Whis (even Vados & the others) as a priority release over Kid Boo

No explanation yet anyway. With all his abilities to materialize objects from thin air, I wouldn't be surprised if he is a god of creation of some sorts, the complete opposite of Beerus who is a god of destruction.

I want other characters too but it makes sense for them to release figures around Super while the anime is fairly fresh and new, no? It's just a common business practice.

It makes sense in one aspect but it doesn't in another. This franchise is different in that the old fanbase runs it. Most of the fans want the stuff we all know and love and DBS hasn't exactly gotten a very favorable opinion as of now. I'm fine with DBS releases but they seem to have forgotten about the core material. They've just been over saturating at this point.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

No explanation yet anyway. With all his abilities to materialize objects from thin air, I wouldn't be surprised if he is a god of creation of some sorts, the complete opposite of Beerus who is a god of destruction.

Never thought of it that way, that would make me like Whis a little more. As someone else mentioned, he just seems to be there and doesn't really give a strong impression :dunno

Just watched episode 33 and feel like I've missed something. Does it actually matter if Earth moves to Universe 7? What negative impact does it have on anyone except for Beerus and Whis?

Also I just dropped my CanofBeams Special Beam Cannon effect on the floor and the spiral part snapped off :horror It only fell about 2 foot :mad:

My problem is that Tamashii previewed some stuff like the Super Buu forms and Nappa (RIP!) but haven't gone back to them, seemingly abandoning those in favor of DBS hype.

I don't know how DBS is, it seems ok but nothing too special to be favoring over DBZ. I can understand doing the RoF figures, even if Vegeta is a disappointment.

Its funny. When people should of heard about a new DB serious and especially a continuation, the ****ing **** should of been super hyped up. What was most response of this new series? Criticism, and people off that bat ripping apart the series...none that never really happened to the old DBZ...Maybe some plot holes and such but Super is just a disaster and I havnt even seen it yet. I really have no motivation to at this point. So of course I decide with tamashii nations pushing out some of the older characters, at least twinkle some between the lame super uncreative releases. (Im looking at you New/ Blue/ Frozen, what ever his name Frieza.) <<Comparing that to a stellar character like buu is just a joke. Just my thoughts aboutn hese up coming figure releases. And Whis prices better go down. He's a statue haha, not a figuart s.h with almost zero articulation below waste level. Luke someone said earlier, they couldnt make his skirt somewhat likes of Broly?

I wouldn't go so far to say Super is a disaster, and I think people that say that are exaggerating quite a bit. It has its problems, but the problems it has shouldn't even be happening in 2016.

Could it be way more awesome than it currently is? Asbolutely, but at the end of the day, it's new Dragon Ball material that's extending the mythos for new fans, and I think we all can agree that's good for the brand as a whole

@DrowningRabbit
thanks for the photos, looks amazing :duff

Certainly. Super is aiding fresh air in to the world of DB. We had the new games for quite some time but there's nothing like a cartoon. Im just frustrated like some are. I seen greatness for all thats worth in this 100 episode series(Is it even 100 episodes still or have they decided to branch it out?)..I'll just wait and see the outcome of this DBS. I can go on and on but Im sure people will get aggro with me not being on subject.

Believe me, people have criticized DBZ, and while some is legit, some of it is the same over and over. "Fights go on too long" "Dragon Balls make everything redundant" and so on, but a lot of animes suffer from similar issues. But I think due to its age and influence, people have started to let those issues go and see it what it did right and superbly.

DBS still has time to redeem itself so I'm not too worried. It's not terrible but it's definitely not good. The actual new material has just begun so we shall see. In regards to figures they just need to space it out more and give fair share to both new and old material.

@Big D Where is that devil creature Frost holds from? It kinda reminded me of the Tamashii Nations logo...

Lol you're right! It's some random creature we see in flashbacks of Frost saving children. He's like a goddamn superhero, complete polar opposite of Frieza. He's also really weak, again opposite of Frieza lol

Who's excited for Whis and who isn't? I'm interested to see what the general reaction to him is at the moment.

I'm not.

Who's excited for Whis and who isn't? I'm interested to see what the general reaction to him is at the moment.

I'm not.

I won't be getting Whis. His character doesn't do much for me, and his costume doesn't allow for dynamic poses. So I won't be getting him, or his sister or Champa.

I won't be getting Whis. His character doesn't do much for me, and his costume doesn't allow for dynamic poses. So I won't be getting him, or his sister or Champa.

That may actually be the main reason why I'm not excited for the release. I would have been content with a Figuarts Zero version.

I'm on the fence about him. He goes great with Beerus but at the same time I'd rather have a certain other character take his place *coughMajinVegetacough*. I'll be keeping the DXF until I see how Whis looks in hand. His scale is underwhelming (expected) but the lack of articulation makes it even worse.

Back