S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was it on eBay? If yes, I think you bought the one that is small in scale and not fitting for the figuarts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it is the older one that is NOT in scale with Figuarts after all. Poo! Ah well, it's still a Saiyan pod which I did not have in my collection previously! If anything it will work as a prop in a background.

Why is there not a jacked up Roshi figure yet? Rewatched Resurrection of F and I'm so sad he isn't on my shelf yet.

Yeah it is the older one that is NOT in scale with Figuarts after all. Poo! Ah well, it's still a Saiyan pod which I did not have in my collection previously! If anything it will work as a prop in a background.

can you post a photo please

I have some for sale guys. No one ever looks in the Selling Section so I'm gonna throw them here really quick ;)

Cell no box $125.00

-

Frieza no box $150.00

-

Son Gohan &
Vegetto $50

-

Trunks no box $125.00

-

Super Saiyan Vegeta no box &
Vegetto - $150.00

-

Vegeta (Scouter Version)no box - $120.00

-

Vegeta (SDCC 2014) no box - $90

-

Piccolo (SDCC 2013) no box &
Son Gohan (SDCC 2012) no box - 280

-

Son Goku (SDCC 2011) no box - $450

-

Charging up energy effect blue or yellow - $18

it gets a passing grade, only cuz it's from Tamashii. but look how much smaller the Shodo Neo is, yet looks much better imo

s-l500.jpg

Just a few quick things.

1. Why do his boot tips have that gray part instead of gold? Seriously Tamashii?
2. Hair still metallic. Expected but was hoping they'd fix it :(
3. Still no crossed arms or normal head. Again, expected but could've easily been rectified prior to production.
4. The reviewer keep saying the tips and armor are green. That's worrisome since they are definitely NOT supposed to be any semblance of green.

Still getting it obviously but these small little fixes would've made the figure MUCH better. Hope the next Vegeta release gets more love than this one.

Just a few quick things.

1. Why do his boot tips have that gray part instead of gold? Seriously Tamashii?
3. Still no crossed arms or normal head. Again, expected but could've easily been rectified prior to production.
4. The reviewer keep saying the tips and armor are green. That's worrisome since they are definitely NOT supposed to be any semblance of green.

Still getting it obviously but these small little fixes would've made the figure MUCH better. Hope the next Vegeta release gets more love than this one.

I know the feel. Seems like Vegeta is your favorite character, but even though there are flaws, you just have to buy it to support it. I am the same with their Sasuke release...hopefully someday they will come out with newer and better versions of them.

Wow. Loving the hair sculpt and armor piece on that one. S.H. Figuarts Vegeta is long overdue for a new hair sculpt. Not digging the shiny paint on it either.

Right? it loox like they took way more time to make it a unique SSG Vegeta figure despite its size & even LESS resources, whereas Tamashii put little effort & obviously cut corners with their version. no bueno Tamash :nono

to be fair the Figuarts comes with more faces & hands, but the overall figure loox kinda sloppy & is the polar opposite of SSG Goku

Right? it loox like they took way more time to make it a unique SSG Vegeta figure despite its size & even LESS resources, whereas Tamashii put little effort & obviously cut corners with their version. no bueno Tamash :nono

It really does look great, put that head on the SHF version with those colors and I'd buy it so quickly. I never liked Vegeta much due to his character in Z but I'm beginning to like him a whole lot more in Super. Honestly the SHF Vegeta is atrocious. The plate is green, the hair is shiny randomly with not a lot of detailing. Really like the figure you posted, especially the hair's blue paler color; the way it should be. Good stuff.

Just a few quick things.

I totally agree with every word. It's exactly what I thought seeing that video.

For the Figuarts Zero figures I saw someone say that you can "unplug" the effect parts. Does this then just leave random holes on the figure?

Pretty disappointed with the green armor plate, and the metallic hair, don't understand why they change their true colors, he also should've come with a regular vegeta head, little things like these is not asking much

him not coming with a "normal" head i can kind of excuse, since our Scouter Vegeta, that most of us already own, already comes with a spare we can easily use. so it shouldn't be THAT big of an issue.

however, i still understand the grievance 100% since SSG Goku at least came with a spare

him not coming with a "normal" head i can kind of excuse, since our Scouter Vegeta, that most of us already own, already comes with a spare we can easily use. so it shouldn't be THAT big of an issue.

however, i still understand the grievance 100% since SSG Goku at least came with a spare

I'm already using the spare head on the PC body so there's that. It just sucks that at this point if we want a normal head for Vegeta we have to get another Scouter Vegeta or have to buy a bootleg. Yet for Goku there's a thousand and one ways to get one.

No matter how we look at it, this figure is overall a very hastily made cash grab. They put as little effort as possible into it which is very disappointing considering Vegeta is the second most popular character in the entire franchise. It's crazy how Tamashii constantly treats its customers with such disrespect...

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Like prodigy said, I already have my spare vegeta head on the recently new pc vegeta body, I'm guessing I'm going to have to buy an additional scouter vegeta for the additional head on the ssgss body and use the extra scouter vegeta posing the "over 9000" stance

Back