S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 248441
View attachment 248442

for a company that prides itself on "near-flawless" accuracy, why the refuse to update those deltoids is a mystery. it's 100% ugly. look how much better the entire arm, hell the entire figure looks just by altering something so minor, yet still they refuse to do so

All of them should be following Awakened Goku's mold. His are great.

We shouldn't have to sand down, panel line, or otherwise customize the figure so it's accurate and looks better. That's the job of the company making them. If we're gonna fork over our money, the least they could do is perform simple fixes and pay more attention to detail to deliver a much better product. It's the little things really

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

This x1,000,000. I hate after market mods that need to be done... you spent the money... now you need to either do work yourself or pay someone else to do it.

Bulma in her Resurrection of F design with the giant sundae would be awesome. Mainly because I want a Bulma to scream at my golden Frieza. Is there any chance of a new Krillin being released? His after market is crazy and I missed out on him the first time.

Bulma in her Resurrection of F design with the giant sundae would be awesome. Mainly because I want a Bulma to scream at my golden Frieza. Is there any chance of a new Krillin being released? His after market is crazy and I missed out on him the first time.

Only rumors of a PC edition. If it does come to pass I wouldn't mind it only for the fact that hopefully they'll fix the eyes and un-paint them. Gi color is fine imo on the current one but I guess they could color it to match the current Goku/Ultimate Gohan gi. I believe the boots should be blue instead of red as well.

Also, ANY Bulma would be awesome. There's a severe lack of female figures and Bulma should be the top contender.

What is everybody's 1 character they are looking forward to but believe has little to no chance of being released?

Definitely Fasha.

latest

I agree, any Bulma would be fantastic. I hope they get to her eventually. Is there any word on what accessories Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta will have? I'm hoping he comes with a normal head like Goku did.

I agree, any Bulma would be fantastic. I hope they get to her eventually. Is there any word on what accessories Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta will have? I'm hoping he comes with a normal head like Goku did.

Sadly the Tamashii gods look down upon Vegeta like they always do and decided not to include a base head. Favoritism at work like usual.

Heres' the official link to what he comes with. Just a few extra hands and faces, nothing out of the ordinary.

Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Vegeta, "Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection 'F'" | S.H. Figuarts | Tamashii Nations

I'd really want Cooler and Meta Cooler.

Hell yes. I can see it now. They give us a regular Cooler as a standard release and Meta Cooler as SDCC.

Ummm the price for SSGSS Vegeta on the page you linked is $29.99... Did I miss something?

This x1,000,000. I hate after market mods that need to be done... you spent the money... now you need to either do work yourself or pay someone else to do it.
I really do. I mean, in some cases they've exaggerated with things like the numerous Hot Toys mods on here. But with stuff like this Figuarts line, it is pretty bad.

Sadly the Tamashii gods look down upon Vegeta like they always do and decided not to include a base head. Favoritism at work like usual.

Heres' the official link to what he comes with. Just a few extra hands and faces, nothing out of the ordinary.

Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Vegeta, "Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection 'F'" | S.H. Figuarts | Tamashii Nations

Hell yes. I can see it now. They give us a regular Cooler as a standard release and Meta Cooler as SDCC.

fbZwCyG.jpg

Dear everyone, i have been reading the post for a few months, its until now register and start to chat here!

I am from Hong Kong and love collecting dragonball s. h. figuarts and gundam robot figure.

Just to share a new figure i customize, its the new form of goku in dragonball super, hope you enjoy!

Dear everyone, i have been reading the post for a few months, its until now register and start to chat here!

I am from Hong Kong and love collecting dragonball s. h. figuarts and gundam robot figure.

Just to share a new figure i customize, its the new form of goku in dragonball super, hope you enjoy!

Welcome!

That gi looks more accurate than the official one, nice job dude! If only they had done that from the very beginning. Don't know what made them go with the reddest of reds for him :slap

歡迎光臨!在下也算是香港仔!實質上係竹升仔

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

Welcome!

That gi looks more accurate than the official one, nice job dude! If only they had done that from the very beginning. Don't know what made them go with the reddest of reds for him :slap
ya, that is too red so i changed it. i think that red colour is more like the ultimate gohan (anime version)
I will show my gohan repainted next time haha

歡迎光臨!在下也算是香港仔!實質上係竹升仔

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk
哈哈~ 估到呢度有香港user :wink1:

ya, that is too red so i changed it. i think that red colour is more like the ultimate gohan (anime version)
I will show my gohan repainted next time haha

哈哈~ 估到呢度有香港user :wink1:

For real they should've made Ultimate Gohan that color and made Goku Ultimate Gohan's color. Whoever runs the coloring department at Tamashii is HORRIBLE with their constantly choosing different shades of orange and red for each figure. Just pick one and stick with it :gah:

Back