S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can someone take a photo of Android 18 sitting on Android 16's lap, and Android 17 sitting on Android 18's lap stacked together, and post it here ASAP as possible

IMG_2860.JPG

As soon as possible as possible =/

Thanks!

This is late for them, isn't it?
Yeah I'd say it is, I figure they had it recorded earlier bc in the video they mention it didn't come with a box and was a prototype. So maybe they just now decided to upload it

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

They're legit, don't worry. They have a shop in NYC, I've been there dozens of time

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Cool thanks, they called me and turns out they only had one in stock and asked me if I wanted a refund for the other or get something else, pretty good cs on their part :)

Thanks for mentioning them. I'd never heard of the store, but when you asked about it I checked them out, and was able to refer a friend there. He'd been looking for a Sailor Pluto and ImageAnime actually had her in stock.

So again, thank you.

Thanks for mentioning them. I'd never heard of the store, but when you asked about it I checked them out, and was able to refer a friend there. He'd been looking for a Sailor Pluto and ImageAnime actually had her in stock.

So again, thank you.

:hi5: Glad I was able to help :)

I wish the db figuarts had holes in their backs, like figmas. That would make flight poses/posing with stands way easier and look so much better in my opinion. I still prefer figuarts over figmas but I feel thats an area where figma wins

Nope, not feeling it man, having holes in a figure is never a good thing, might aswell give them feet peg holes too then, plus, with figuarts stages you are just as likely to break the thing off in the hole. I just really dislike the idea of turning my figure over to find a hole right in its back, even bandai hates it since their star wars model kits come with plugs to hide the holes!

Most Figmas usually have their holes hidden via long hair or something else, but it works out in their favor since you rarely display a figure from its back. I like both methods, but I do prefer my figures to come with own stands in general

Yea not a fan of holes in the back, ever since I bought future trunks, the holes just make them look ugly (Even though people rarely have them posed with their back showing)

Not a big fan of holes either. It's unappealing to say the least. I can go on on on about it but I won't.

On another note, been prowling google, forums, hell even bing like a mad man. The question if gokus entire boot could be remove is extremly elusive. I tried twisting, pull and nothing. Is it glued into place or something? Darn thing won't budge.

The thing with the holes is sometimes they come out well and sometimes they don't. I have plenty of Figmas that have either too tight or too loose holes ([emoji15]) and it can become a problem with how the peg holds the figure. All in all I think the Figuarts stands, while not as sleek looking, are much more versatile. Even though the holes for the most part are hidden by hair like FSLAR mentioned, it can also cause a problem with limiting head movement due to the peg making the hair protrude more if you know what I mean. The less things to make a figure look like a figure the better imo.

The screws can also be tightened better on the Tamashii stands so I really see no problem with them.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

That head movement thing isn't really an issue though, I can't see it causing an issue in this case

Back