S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few days I could understand. A month early? I dunno.

I hope that's not what the PCE trunks looks like though. Doesn't look good at all.
A month early sounds more probable. Especially in hong kong. But also notice vegeta has some markings on his armor in that pic. Guy probably displaying a prototype.

Sent from my PLT1077G using Tapatalk

well just secured my one armored trunks from amiami, holy moly POs closed out within 5 minutes! and it was not in frieza time either :rotfl i might want one or two more so i'll just have to look elsewhere for it, maybe i'll just go with toyz for extras.

Got one Armored Trunks from AmiAmi and one from from Amazon.co.jp, so I'm satisfied.

So whats better for you guys amiami or HLJ? Which one has the better shipping?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

So whats better for you guys amiami or HLJ? Which one has the better shipping?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

havent tried HLJ before but amiami is pretty on point for me, but HLJ also has a very good reputation i think, not sure about shipping prices for HLJ though.

Servers were busy preordering Trunks. I'll check back in an hour

I order quite abit from both sites and there's really no noticable difference imo. you save a few hundred yen in shipping ordering from hlj but items in amiami tend to be cheaper as a whole. If youre ordering just trunks alone, i think amiami is cheaper by abit

TBH though I prefer hlj solely because they charge you for the individual item as it becomes available and give you multiple options (with estimates) when you choose to ship. Whereas amiami charges you for the items and shipping all in one invoice

Dammit, had Trunks all but secured but by the time I got to nippons checkout they were sold out. Oh well, it will come back instock. Didnt have the money for it yet anyway [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Ughh Im actually never going to figure out how hlj sorts their preorders.. They had trunks up but they've stopped taking orders and not once did I see it on their front :gah:

Ughh Im actually never going to figure out how hlj sorts their preorders.. They had trunks up but they've stopped taking orders and not once did I see it on their front :gah:
They'll open up preorders again in half hour. Or sooner.

Phew, got trunks's, mace, cap and spectre kamen rider all ordered up, between ami and hlj I was on point, so glad trunks was a reg release

Slightly off topic but I want to pre order the civil war captain America. Is HLJ or AMIAMI more reliable

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't get how these japanese sites sell out so fast? I mean gohan being reissued in may is already sold out when you could buy him a month ago no problem.

I don't get how these japanese sites sell out so fast? I mean gohan being reissued in may is already sold out when you could buy him a month ago no problem.
They're reissuing gohan again soon

Got dammit. Trunks already sold out already on the Japan sites. The time I go to bed early last night is when he went up. Either I'll wait for him to come back up or just order him from my EBay store.

Back