S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a great sketch. I see you put Awakened Goku's hips there. That should definitely be the norm for all figures from now on.

Welcome, and amazing drawing btw!

Majin Vegeta is kind of a running joke at this point. I have no doubt he will come out, but I have a feeling he will simply be the ssj3 Vegeta "troll" they showed off with a majin head instead.

That drawing really shows what he could be though, so great job!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Indeed. I would pay the premium price, if they made the rest of the line in this format.

I think the Awakened Goku is what broke the mold, so to speak of the line. They've always been great figures, but there's been little flaws in their mechanics that make articulation a bit stiff.

I think the Awakened Goku is what broke the mold, so to speak of the line. They've always been great figures, but there's been little flaws in their mechanics that make articulation a bit stiff.

Don't get me wrong I love everything about the line, but when they hit us with figures like awakened goku and armored trunks you cant help but want more.

Don't get me wrong I love everything about the line, but when they hit us with figures like awakened goku and armored trunks you cant help but want more.

Things are just getting started. They showed so much up and coming stuff recently, like SS God Goku and stuff from Super.

I just wish we saw something on the Buutenks and Buuhan they showed awhile ago... they were shown with Ultimate Gohan and we still haven't even gotten word one when they're going to go up for order or even seen them since.

Things are just getting started. They showed so much up and coming stuff recently, like SS God Goku and stuff from Super.

I just wish we saw something on the Buutenks and Buuhan they showed awhile ago... they were shown with Ultimate Gohan and we still haven't even gotten word one when they're going to go up for order or even seen them since.

LOL, I wish they would stop playing games with us. They know we want them.

Welcome dude, dont get caught in the troll posts and make yourself look like a fool be very careful of fat, flasr and crisis. If you want some serious ****, big deano and silrian are your go to guys(◍ ˃̵͈̑ᴗ˂̵͈̑)

Oh and prepare yourself for the incomming majin vegeta question and what not

Thanks for the welcome.

its part of his paints, just darker. if you look at it closely, it has a pointy angle, wouldnt look right if its part of the skin

as for the right boots, its off center. I have five of this same figure and I had to modify everyone one of them.

I love what you have done to this figure. Excellent job.

Is the boot glued in to the leg with one of those square pegs? I'm thinking I might fix mine as well. It's the one thing that bugs me about this figure.

Welcome dude, dont get caught in the troll posts and make yourself look like a fool be very careful of fat, flasr and crisis. If you want some serious ****, big deano and silrian are your go to guys(◍ ˃̵͈̑ᴗ˂̵͈̑)

image.jpg

Back