S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least the new Trunks comes with crossed armed. I guess I could just pop them on PC Vegeta.

I think they'll be way too big to fit on the PC body. This Trunks has a much more muscular physique and is taller too. If they ever release a PC Scouter Vegeta, that'd be the ticket

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

I think they'll be way too big to fit on the PC body. This Trunks has a much more muscular physique and is taller too. If they ever release a PC Scouter Vegeta, that'd be the ticket

:gah:

They really gotta start including crossed arms for EVERY Vegeta release. It's an integral accessory for his character!

random question:

why does everyone call it "Scouter Vegeta" is it only because it comes with his scouter? so why not call it "Tail Vegeta" using same logic
or Classic Vegeta

random question:

why does everyone call it "Scouter Vegeta" is it only because it comes with his scouter? so why not call it "Tail Vegeta" using same logic
or Classic Vegeta

anigif_enhanced-27262-1395342318-7.gif

If anyone want's to turn their regular goku into sdcc goku, i found a great way to darken the blues while giving it that purplish hue that it has. I was experimenting and found that the red gundam real touch market really gives it that touch (i guess obvious since blue + red = purple). Here's a picture of my WIP now, i started experimenting with the boots first, turned out pretty good imo, sorry for the bad lighting.

WIP sdcc 11 goku.jpg

the effect looks alot rougher in the picture than it does in person. So if anyone is trying to figure out an easier way to darken the other blue parts without paint i would say busting out a red gundam real touch and a cotton tip is a good alternative :lecture

random question:

or Classic Vegeta

Guess it's cuz his Scouter is the defining feature on the figure. He doesn't ever really flaunt his tail as much as he does his Scouter, screaming out power levels and crushing them.

I know at least some of you guys will appreciate this:

On another note, at least I hope that since they're showing off Figuarts Zero EX Vegeta, hopefully that means Super Buu is still on the release schedule.

Does Goku ever actually appear like this in the anime?

3aaa9c3b6d2c4a5fd1cecfdffde68f22.jpg

I see everyone swapping the Normal head into the Awakening body calling it Spirit Bomb Goku but I don't think he ever went base form with his clothes tattered like this. He was only in base form with full short and without shirt iirc

random question:

or Classic Vegeta

I'd say because the scouter gave a pretty significant moment between with the over 9,000 thing.

I see everyone swapping the Normal head into the Awakening body calling it Spirit Bomb Goku but I don't think he ever went base form with his clothes tattered like this. He was only in base form with full short and without shirt iirc

i dont think he ever appeared in normal form exactly like that, but i kind of see it as just general battle damaged, like all purpose. Although he did look kind of like that in the first broly movie, when everyone got beat up and before piccolo arrived and gave them all a senzu bean, but he still had a bit of the orange near his side.

i dont think he ever appeared in normal form exactly like that, but i kind of see it as just general battle damaged, like all purpose. Although he did look kind of like that in the first broly movie, when everyone got beat up and before piccolo arrived and gave them all a senzu bean, but he still had a bit of the orange gi on half his body.

Alright guys, so i did the rest of the figure except the belt and arm bands (need to paint those purple). It came out kind of darker (left the blues as a comparison too) but i feel like it didnt come out too bad. I think once i get the purples on their and pop my extra SWA goku head on it, it'll be a pretty nice sub for SDCC 11 goku and just an anime colored ssj goku in general.

WIP 2 sdcc 11 goku.jpg

49602a665e112001f131bbc9f7de7807.jpg

Laughable! The whole set of figures only value at $2200 top. Maybe another $100 max to ship from Greece.

he actually did; momentarily during his bout with Freezer. he powers down for a lil bit when he realized Freeza's ki his rapidly depleting

he actually did; momentarily during his bout with Freezer. he powers down for a lil bit when he realized Freeza's ki his rapidly depleting

Crap I'm gonna have to watch the entire fight again. I'll need solid proof either in picture or video before I actually do it to my Goku...damn my slight OCD

actually he didnt, it was towards the end where his shirt was all gone and most of his pant leg on the right side.

Attachments

• battle damaged goku 2.jpg
    battle damaged goku 2.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 172
  • battle damaged goku.jpg
    battle damaged goku.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 171
Back