S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice setup Junior, really like those blasts on 16! Eerie huge bulma is eerie huge though.:lol

(And ftr I love Gohan, the four saiyans and piccolo are my top 5 fav dbz chars and I could barely differentiate between any of them. But where he is now just makes total sense. It just sucks that we got amped up during the BUu saga without payoff, but that's on that saga, not DBS.)

Yeah that's the strange thing. He didn't get that much weaker by the Buu Saga, considering he went SSJ2 no problem. And DBZ did build up him to be the next Goku, though from what I saw in DBZ, Toriyama could not do much with that (like the Super Buu fight).

It's like Toriyama finds the nerfing funny! Sicko....IT's all Chichi's fault, that *****! :cuss:Wouldn't his going SSJ2 as a child have been the same thing? Because at the time, it was said 'Gohan's hidden power was finally awakened' or something. Your argument still makes sense though

No. Because he put in the actual work to make that happen. Like Goku's awakening, he was able to maintain that power and form because he achieved the necessary fitness to maintain it.

My Awakened Goku is processing on BBTS.

O5CrUJ8.gif

just because Gohan quit training shouldnt make him under 9000 power level tho. once you learn how to ride a bike, you never really forget even if you hadn't been on one in several years. same should be said for this situation, he's been literally fighting all his life and took a few years off at most. he managed to go SSj for a few seconds, then passes out immediately after. like said earlier he took 7 years off from fighting and was still able to maintain SSj no problem. but now he takes 2, 3 years off and he just falls flat? inconsistency right there. that's truly embarrassing. yeah he was never a true warrior, sorry but that shouldn't be an excuse to nerf him to the level he's currently at

Nice setup Junior, really like those blasts on 16! Eerie huge bulma is eerie huge though.[emoji38]

(And ftr I love Gohan, the four saiyans and piccolo are my top 5 fav dbz chars and I could barely differentiate between any of them. But where he is now just makes total sense. It just sucks that we got amped up during the BUu saga without payoff, but that's on that saga, not DBS.)

Thanks! And haha yeah I have no where else to put Bulma so f it lol but yeah I just hope that the Buus are released soon! Yes the last of core villains for crying out loud. But I'm planning on eventually getting some more stands and effects early next year and really bring out some dynamics poses 😁

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

just because Gohan quit training shouldnt make him under 9000 power level tho. once you learn how to ride a bike, you never really forget even if you hadn't been on one in several years. same should be said for this situation, he's been literally fighting all his life and took a few years off at most. he managed to go SSj for a few seconds, then passes out immediately after. like said earlier he took 7 years off from fighting and was still able to maintain SSj no problem. but now he takes 2, 3 years off and he just falls flat? inconsistency right there. that's truly embarrassing. yeah he was never a true warrior, sorry but that shouldn't be an excuse to nerf him to the level he's currently at

This. Going SSJ is like breathing to someone like him. Did Toriyama also forget that Gohan spent a lot of time during his HST training just living everyday life as a SSJ. It wasn't even a transformation at that point. It was effortless. 3 years time with no training shouldn't bring him down to the pathetic excuse of a "warrior" he is now. Whether he likes or doesn't like to fight isn't relevant, the main issue is how drastically his power has fallen.

Regarding his future, I don't mind if he becomes a scholar, a stay at home dad or a stripper. The giant troll move that is Gohan becoming the new Goku, died in the Buu Saga. The main issue here is with how he plummeted to the depths of HFIL in power. Inconsistency is one thing but that right there is just absurd.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Yea, Gohan did get pwned pretty hard on that last episode. But to be fair, Gohan should have been completely paralyzed/killed by those sniper beams Freeza blasted him with. He still stood up anyway and with seemingly no ki, was able to transform and give off enough energy for Goku to sense, when he couldn't sense anyone else's ki. Not saying he isn't pathetic compared to Cell games Gohan, but he's still the stronger than practically everyone else excluding Goku, Vegeta, obviously Whis/Beerus, and probably Piccolo.

Yea, Gohan did get pwned pretty hard on that last episode. But to be fair, Gohan should have been completely paralyzed/killed by those sniper beams Freeza blasted him with. He still stood up anyway and with seemingly no ki, was able to transform and give off enough energy for Goku to sense, when he couldn't sense anyone else's ki. Not saying he isn't pathetic compared to Cell games Gohan, but he's still the stronger than practically everyone else excluding Goku, Vegeta, obviously Whis/Beerus, and probably Piccolo.

While you do have a point I believe Frieza even said that he was torturing him. He was shooting him with just enough so he wouldn't pass out. Also he was questioning his own SSJ ability before the blasts and he couldn't even take out Captain Taginyu (copyright prodigy).

Welp I got bling frieza and blueku in the mail ( which I should of gotten after awakeneing goku and that was supposed to come first.. ) and they're okay. At least it's a different outfit for goku, but the thing with a previous poster's frieza is correct. Pulling out his tail by any means feels like you'll definitely break the joint piece. I was even trying to move his tail at the joint and it feels like I'll break the peg inside.. I feel like this figure was just poorly made at certain parts. Also his neck to head ratio just looks plain weird. Probably my first dbz figuart that I'm neutral about. :\

I'm only gonna get two, one to have normal and the other SSJ. I would do the Goku head swap but the suit cuts off at the neck differently for Goku's/Gohan's armor. It wouldn't look accurate. I'd get an extra too to have a Super Vegeta but the height would be way off.

Ah so the figures aren't the same size huh, trunks does have that buffer look to him than the pce vegeta, that would've been a nice head swap too, it me or does trunks right bicep look off than his right?

Right out of the box this guy is a BEAST!!!

Pics don't do him credit, I was pleasantly surprised that the blue is not as dark as the pics depict..This is Goku perfection IMO

BTW the box was Flawless, give props to Toyz In the Box:hi5:

It's all about that action..

I don't mind the gold eyebrows, don't know why Youtube reviewers are nitpicking

More to come, as soon as I come up with more ideas

Last edited:
woot! just got my SWA in the mail today as well from amiami, this thing is just as glorious as everyone says!

@guyver1 I like the 2nd photo pose. Very cool!

While BBTS just received my Awakening Goku in their warehouse, my Awakening Goku order from Toyz was delivered today.

Ah so the figures aren't the same size huh, trunks does have that buffer look to him than the pce vegeta, that would've been a nice head swap too, it me or does trunks right bicep look off than his right?

Yeah Trunks looks to be slightly shorter than Goku as it should be. Who knows maybe they'll make a Vegeta version too? That arm in the pic is backwards. That'd be his tricep sticking out. Someone at Tamashii made a boo boo when taking the pics.

can't wait to see how it looks with this headswap (they should've made their own but they didn't so the Jacksdo is our only option). perhaps some of you will get creative & paint the eyes white & add shading to the hair for maximum effect

Free-Shipping-Jacksdo-SHF-Dragon-Ball-Super-Saiyan-Trunks-head-for-Bandai-Datong-Models.jpg

Yeah Trunks looks to be slightly shorter than Goku as it should be. Who knows maybe they'll make a Vegeta version too? That arm in the pic is backwards. That'd be his tricep sticking out. Someone at Tamashii made a boo boo when taking the pics.

dang good catch prodigy haha, that's a pretty bad mess up especially since it's the final official photo, i did not notice at first though!

I was thinking about doing that too. It'll look pretty badass if the head fits on. The OG/PCE Trunks heads would probably look good on this body too. Damn now I wanna get 5...

Back