S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6h8PNY7.gif

In other, horrible news my niece got access to my figure cabinet, and went straight for ssj3 Goku, who then proceeded to think putting it in the BIN (trash) was a good idea -_-, hes gone folks, binman got him. At least it wasnt sdcc Goku! I am now hoping he does get a PC release next year because im not wasting money on the ugly colour one again. Sigh, cant be mad at her, shes only 4. :(

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I think I'm gonna be sick. :sick I'm sorry for your loss. :monkey2

SWA Goku pics are too much for me :thud:
Well, thats me bought from Nippon Yasan again, awakening Goku may have gone up in price a bit but that four day shipping is too good to pass up. Doublers galore in my cabinet soon!

In other, horrible news my niece got access to my figure cabinet, and went straight for ssj3 Goku, who then proceeded to think putting it in the BIN (trash) was a good idea -_-, hes gone folks, binman got him. At least it wasnt sdcc Goku! I am now hoping he does get a PC release next year because im not wasting money on the ugly colour one again. Sigh, cant be mad at her, shes only 4. :(

Anyway, review will be up as soon as awakening Goku arrives.

Wow. That's...that's just horrible. ****ing kids...ask for the parents to compensate you, that's awful parenting on their part.

I feel like I have to get a bunch of Awakened Goku figues now. I just can't find any noticeable flaws on him and his face and hair shading is perfect. Unfortunately I've got one pre-ordered at Anime Island but with their recent shortcomings, I don't think I'll be getting him until perhaps February. I'm gonna have to buy some from Toyz whenever they get theirs in. I can hold off an extra month but no more than that :gah:

Well, I've decided to part with Perfect Cell. After many months of not displaying him on my shelf, I realized that I was too disappointed in his proportions to represent him.

I've put him up on ebay, auction ends tuesday.

Perhaps I'll revisit the figure if they make a color variant of some kind, but I'm just not impressed with this figure enough to keep him.

SWA Goku pics are too much for me :thud: Wow. That's...that's just horrible. ****ing kids...ask for the parents to compensate you, that's awful parenting on their part.
Nah its not their fault, no one realized she had gone into my room (she went to the toilet). Apparently she put it on the shelf next to a bin I have in my room and its fallen in afterwords, which was then taken out hurriedly to the big bin as it was getting emptied today.

No ones fault really though she was told never to take them out to play with, so she is being punished for that, but im not demanding they pay for it, it was an accident (you have no idea how long it took to calm down enough to think like that [emoji38] )

Yowzers that's like $80 shipped. I may wait for Toyz in the box.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

yeah, since i couldn't find a online pre-order after amazon canceled my order. i was going to wait and go with Nippon Yasan but i'm not paying $80 so this time BBTS was a better option.

No ones fault really though she was told never to take them out to play with, so she is being punished for that, but im not demanding they pay for it, it was an accident (you have no idea how long it took to calm down enough to think like that [emoji38] )

I can imagine o_o

good responsible thinking requires meditation if you're in dark times (yes, losing SSj3 Goku that way is what qualifies as dark times lol)
Sorry to hear about that, it's good that you remained chill during that though :)

welp, guess im gonna bury my goku then dig it back up

12308822_10207532652536537_3010334834996757744_n.jpg

picture belongs to brian lalam over at some fb group

That's the type of pic I was expecting to see! Can't wait to see what other people end up doing with their Goku's. He looks ****ing epic

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

I still can't fathom how they got the boot colors wrong. Seriously, the source material is everywhere.

Anyone know if Amazon intends to get any Awakening Goku's at MRP?

Super_Saiyan_Son_Goku_manga.jpg

what's "wrong" about the boot colors? they're always switching from yellow stripe to red stripe. it would only be wrong if it was painted green or purple instead

Have to agree with Crisis Philo, they arent wrong they just arent anime, as per usual. In the manga Goku only wore the reverse boots in the saiyan saga, when he reached Namek he already had the boots seen in the figure. I would hazard a guess the pic crisis just showed is their reference pic tbh, its a perfect match.

Back